Price check on Type E Injector please!

Discussion in 'Single Edged Razors' started by rabidpotatochip, Apr 2, 2009.

1. The other day someone was looking for an injector and it motivated me to take some pictures of one I picked up a while back. In all my time here I've never sold a razor in the BST and I don't watch the prices enough to know what a reasonable asking price is so I'd like your help. I've posted some pictures and might be able to take a few more later if need be. The razor is on the box in all the pictures because I couldn't get it to stand up on its own. :redface:

Thanks in advance.

2. 2 &3/4 of a limecat

3. That's outrageous! Clearly that Type E cannot be worth more than 1 & 1/3 a limecat even in pristine condition! :lol:

4. I should have made a second account to start this thread... :lol::lol::lol:

5. Preposterous! 1 bushel of onions, everyone knows onions are considerably more valuable than a limecat.

6. Chip, perhaps someday you will get an actual answer!

7. Seven...

8. Perhaps. I figure having you yahoos constantly bump it to the top will eventually get me some info. :lol:

9. I doubt it. Serious people don't read threads started by "The Chip". :biggrin:

10. +1. :frown:

11. Chip, i am not an Injector person so i cant help you on this but your best bet would be to PM AsylumGuido.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  12. Injectors are strange...I just picked up one with a beat up case, 1942, razor in OK shape for about $10 shipping included...Yours is much nicer, I'd think it should be at least double that, maybe triple...then you see a stick shift model go for big bucks.

They shave great!

13. I have one identical to the one rabidpotatochip has and I had it for sale in my huge for sale post for $20 delivered. No one bought it, however.

14. I think $20-$25 shipped is a fair price

15. Yeah, I was thinking the $20 range myself... I was naturally hoping for $100+ though. :biggrin:

Well, as soon as crap stops hitting the fan at work I'll put it up and ship it out.

16. I'll second that....$20-25 is about right for that one.