What's new

*** Presenting: The 2017 Badger & Blade Brown Leaf L.E. Pipe ***

:a50: :a50: :a50: :a50: :a50: :a50:

Gentlemen,

It is my distinct privilege to announce today the unveiling of the sixth edition in the Badger & Blade Brown Leaf Limited Edition pipe series. This year, we have once again turned to esteemed pipe maker (and B&B member) Paul Hubartt, of Larrysson Pipes, to create our L.E. pipe. Feast your eyes, gents:

a.jpg

k.jpg

p.jpg

This stunning pipe is a sandblasted ball, featuring a zebrawood shank accent and - for the first time ever on a B&B L.E. - a hand-cut Cumberland stem!

Specifics:
Length: 6"
Height: 2.125"
Width: 2"
Chamber diameter: .75" (U-shaped)
Chamber depth: 1.75"

Ordering:
This gorgeous pipe is being offered for $250, plus $20 shipping cost from England. The pipe will be available for order until April 30, 2017.

To place your order, provide the following information to Paul at [email protected] :
- Name
- Address
- Email address (plus paypal address if different)
- B&B Username

Do NOT send a B&B PM to order! Paul will confirm your order via email once received. At the conclusion of the order window, Paul will begin work, and will invoice you via Paypal once the pipes are ready. No payment or deposit is required at the time the order is placed.

h.jpg

o.jpg

So, there you have it, gentlemen. The 2017 Badger & Blade Brown Leaf Limited Edition pipe!

Who's in?

Last edited:
Many thanks to Paul. His artisanship is quite evident in those photos, but I'm especially thankful for his patience throughout this process. He has crafted a truly world-class pipe for us, and is offering it for our members at a substantial discount.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
All I have ever smoked in one of Pauls pipes is Stonehaven. Can we top that?

I'm glad that you've gone the same route. I've only had Stonehaven through the 2016 pipe and intend to keep that tradition up. It just keep getting better and better.

Right off the bat, judging by the dimensions, I'm thinking that this might be a perfect VA pipe. Maybe an old batch of Christmas Cheer? I guess we'll see!

I'm glad that you've gone the same route. I've only had Stonehaven through the 2016 pipe and intend to keep that tradition up. It just keep getting better and better.

Right off the bat, judging by the dimensions, I'm thinking that this might be a perfect VA pipe. Maybe an old batch of Christmas Cheer? I guess we'll see!

I think I could do that, pretty sure I have an unopened tin of 2002 I got from the Saint Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser, as well as a couple of unopened 2010 tins as well.

Is it too early to talk about what the inaugural smoke will be? :w00t:
As this will be my only in rotation briar pipe, I was hoping to smoke FVF or BBF in it to amplify those flavors over time. Those are my suggestions.

Pipe looks amazing, absolutely amazing. Order will be placed. Great work, everyone involved.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Oh man, this looks awesome! Beautiful and unique shape, and I can't believe Paul's doing handmade cumberland stems for us at that pricepoint. Absolutely blown away. Where did I leave my fainting couch? I feel a swoon coming on...

I know this is a lot of money, but if anyone is on the fence about this, it will be absolutely worth it to go for it if it's at all within the realm of possibilities for you.

Top Bottom