What's new

Powdery barbershop scented shave soaps in EU

I've been on the lookout for powdery barbershop scented shave soaps but didn't find any apart from Stirling and MamaBear's after a bit of research. Both have a pretty high shipping costs to EU unfortunately.

Any shaving soaps closer in the EU or thereabouts that fit the bill?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Sorry, I struggle with a scent profile such as that- apart from maybe Tabac (which many people say is powdery). My first priority is that the soap performs very well and although there are plenty of great European soaps, I can't name one which fits your bill exactly. Perhaps a gently-scented soap followed up by an After Shave or Cologne with your desired scent profile?

Good tip! I've been thinking about the Floid suave AS that many point out is quite powdery

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Tabac, and Floid Blue is quite powdery.

La Toja and MWF might work for you, a stick of La Toja should be dirt cheap in EU.

Cheers, Steve

Classic barbershop scents...
Certainly MWF!
Of course, DR Harris Lavender!
Oh, Proraso Green!
Why not, Haslinger??
Plus, many others!
Enjoy the journey!!

mitchell woolfat plisson filarmonica pinaud clubman penhaligon duoro october 16 2016.jpg
harris lavender june 10 stack 2.jpg
proraso green simpson jubilee zowada pino silvestre october 20 2016.jpg
haslinger shavemac puma stainless penhaligon sartorial janaury 24 2016.jpg

Thanks for the great suggestions! Now to choose which one(s) to get :)

I tried the Lea Classic and liked the scent, but something in it sets my face on fire unfortunately :|

You should be able to find the clubman soap and pair it with the original aftershave. It doesn't get much more barbershop than that.

Well i suspect Vie Long shave stick is THE Barbershop.
It is more powdery than lea stick.
Then i can think of Arko but this is a south east and balkan's barbershop scent.
So it is not that powdery at all!

The best and easiest soap to use ever imo. The slickness is just unbelievable. My only gripe is the containers are so small but at the same time it's a great size to use for travel. Today wasn't even clubman Friday but I am struttin a new pair of Allen Edmunds and wanted the old school scent so why not.

I think MWF, Provence Sante, DR Harris Marlborough have some talc like elements to them. Depends on what you consider barber shop scents.

I tried haslinger schafmilch and it's quite 'powdery' indeed, not to mention that it is a fantastic soap!

Does anyone know how the MWF shaving soap compares to its bath soap? I quite like the scent of the latter and if the shaving soap is anything like it ok probably pick it up too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom