What's new

Post what nagging injury you have, but still exercise/workout with it.

@alex2363 ... did you find any Arnica yet?

If not, I get mine from Amazon ... great price, fast service.
I've even got the 1^month subscription on it.

https://www.amazon.com/Boiron-Arnic...id=1474876639&sr=8-3&keywords=arnica+gel&th=1

There having some kind of 20%=coupon sale when I view this page.
The coupon may or may not show up at your end,
but Arnica is worth it even at Azn Feg. Price of $6.88

Arnica really does the job when it comes to pain relief.
Check it out.
I'm order it now. ...

@alex2363 ... did you find any Arnica yet?

If not, I get mine from Amazon ... great price, fast service.
I've even got the 1^month subscription on it.

https://www.amazon.com/Boiron-Arnic...id=1474876639&sr=8-3&keywords=arnica+gel&th=1

There having some kind of 20%=coupon sale when I view this page.
The coupon may or may not show up at your end,
but Arnica is worth it even at Azn Feg. Price of $6.88

Arnica really does the job when it comes to pain relief.
Check it out.
Thanks, hope it helps me

$Screenshot_2016-09-26-16-15-34.jpg

Today I went on my first run in a few months, nothing too strenuous, an easy 2.5 miles. Was walking through the kitchen tonight a few hours post-run and collapsed when my knees simultaneously decided to rebel against me. When I hit the floor I thought, oh that was strange! After a few minutes of poking and prodding, I got to my feet and went straight for the 600mg ibuprofen. If this was any indication of things to come, tomorrow will be a rough day.
had this happen before?

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Torn rotator cuff goes "click" whenever I fully extend that one arm.

Work schedule means I cannot take time off, and lousy health insurance means it isn't getting fixed as long as I can work.

Wonder what the Romans did? Probably just die before reaching middle age, LOL.

AA

Torn rotator cuff goes "click" whenever I fully extend that one arm.

Work schedule means I cannot take time off, and lousy health insurance means it isn't getting fixed as long as I can work.

Wonder what the Romans did? Probably just die before reaching middle age, LOL.

AA
I had mine reconstructed few years ago, it's limited my strength but I just warm it up with light weights before lifting heavy. ..also stretch.

You may have to consider medical evaluation, or even intervention to prevent possible damage.

Unfortunately, my options are relatively limited. I'm 26 and missing almost all of my medial menisci. I should have had all of the cartilage removed because what's left just floats around in the joint causing buckling and general weakness. I suppose I could go for an arthroscopic cleanup or cortisone, but I'm rehabbing old-fashioned right now just trying to stretch and strengthen the muscles around the joint. Fortunately there's not much risk of structural damage elsewhere.

S.I. Joint dysfunction. Anyone else have this? When it flares up I feel like I'm 90 years old. Im on a good stretch right now. It hasn't bothered me for a while. knock knock

Various typical back issues, mostly something goes out or nerves get pinched in lower back.
Had to rehab some patellar tendonitis in both knees that wasn't going away on its own.
Currently waiting on a call from surgical center about repairing a small umbilical hernia that really bugs me when I squat or deadlift.

Unfortunately, my options are relatively limited. I'm 26 and missing almost all of my medial menisci. I should have had all of the cartilage removed because what's left just floats around in the joint causing buckling and general weakness. I suppose I could go for an arthroscopic cleanup or cortisone, but I'm rehabbing old-fashioned right now just trying to stretch and strengthen the muscles around the joint. Fortunately there's not much risk of structural damage elsewhere.
at least you have young age on your side. ....it helps somewhat

Various typical back issues, mostly something goes out or nerves get pinched in lower back.
Had to rehab some patellar tendonitis in both knees that wasn't going away on its own.
Currently waiting on a call from surgical center about repairing a small umbilical hernia that really bugs me when I squat or deadlift.
you must be in some serious pain. ..what are you taking for it?

Maybe an mri can see what's the situation. ..
I hurt this over two years ago and found barely lift my hand over head. I can lift a 30 lb weight now so it is better. I use a chuck Norris machine to maintain my strength along with kettlebell training. An exercise machine aggravated it moving it differently than normal.

you must be in some serious pain. ..what are you taking for it?

I try to keep my back strong with exercises and I have an inversion table I use.
For the knees I had to do some rehab exercises for about a month and correct what was causing it.
My hernia isn't very big. Maybe the size of the end of my thumb but it hurts and my gut feels nauseous if I try to squat. I'm getting it repaired October 7th before it gets bigger.

Top Bottom