What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

Hey, that's a lot of facial hair. I'm gonna have to keep my eye on you. :sneaky2:

Haha, trust me I that's still a lot of shaving. The neck is shaved, face is shaped and trimmed because my beard grows up to my freakin' eye-sockets. I wore a beard while I was over-weight and a little self-conscious about my jaw line and just never really changed it. I did shave it off towards the end of summer now that I've lost some (50lbs in about a year), but brought it back for winter. I've been thinking about shaving it off again though.

Watching TV smoking some Boswell's Hunter's Choice in my Dunhill

Attachments

• $Photo on 3-6-12 at 7.33 PM.jpg
    $Photo on 3-6-12 at 7.33 PM.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,071
Every once in a blue moon I sit down for a good smoke.
Last night was one of these rare occasions.

Mr. Brog Churchwarden I got from a caring friend who obviously thought I needed yet another hobby :biggrin:

proxy.php

Every once in a blue moon I sit down for a good smoke.
Last night was one of these rare occasions.

Mr. Brog Churchwarden I got from a caring friend who obviously thought I needed yet another hobby :biggrin:

proxy.php

Hey there, good seeing you again!

...I reckon I should post here. It was a nice day out today...nothing fancy though, just some Middleton's Cherry in my MM Cob...not terribly flattering, but at least it was a good smoke...

proxy.php

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Having a smoke in the gourd Calabash...
proxy.php

I see you are a world traveler Slash McCoy, who are the ladies in the photo, if you don't mind me asking.

Just a couple of hookahs I met up with.

budda-BOOM!!!!!

Hey that's a mighty nice looking 'bash you're smoking. I like the long stem. A REAL calabash is a sublime smoke. Too bad they are getting so ridiculously expensive. And I am NOT going to call those calabash shaped pipes not made from gourd a "calabash". The very word means "gourd", after all.

So tell us about your calabash... who made it, etc. I used to have a few of the cheap Pioneer calabashes, with pressed meer cups, and they were great smokes.

Just a couple of hookahs I met up with.

budda-BOOM!!!!!

Hey that's a mighty nice looking 'bash you're smoking. I like the long stem. A REAL calabash is a sublime smoke. Too bad they are getting so ridiculously expensive. And I am NOT going to call those calabash shaped pipes not made from gourd a "calabash". The very word means "gourd", after all.

So tell us about your calabash... who made it, etc. I used to have a few of the cheap Pioneer calabashes, with pressed meer cups, and they were great smokes.

It's a Butz Choquin (French made for those who don't know) and very well made, I drop $180 on it but it's well worth it, it's one of the best smokers I own, the coolest & driest smoke by far, no chance of a gurgle is this baby, real block meer bowl, briar ferrule (two major selling factors for me) and being made a natural gourd no two are alike, I got lucky finding this one, it's perfect for me.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Ok, I better get in on this thread, too.
proxy.php

Vlad:
Lets not forget...;

proxy.php

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." Sigmund Freud (the father of psychoanalysis, revered his cigars and defended his right to smoke above
all else).

proxy.php
"If I cannot smoke cigars in Heaven…I shall not go". Mark Twain

Just chillin' with Bob :001_tongu , I'll be honest with you, this is a photo after the smoke, (first bowl of McClelland's Blue Mountain) good Stuff...
$IMG_1852.jpg

Hey BladeBoy....I've been wanting to try McClelland's Blue Mountain, how is it??
I like it, it has a hickory smoked flavor IMO with a bit of spiciness that develops as you smoke it, I only have a sample right now but will definitely be getting more of this stuff.

Top Bottom