What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

Here's a picture of me smoking a Partagas Limited Edition, (I think it was a Partagas, it's certainly an LE), Cuban of course, at a friend from a cigar forums house a few years ago. He had converted his garage into a bar and called it "The Puff Inn". I had a great night there with plenty Beer, Whisky, and Cigars :a8: :a39:

$PuffInn.jpg

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Hey! Just because you had to wait till fire was invented before you could start smoking you don't have to make fun of me. :001_tt2:

Last edited:
Smoking Warrior Plug in a Tanganyika African Meer just now.

proxy.php

It's funny, but I think any time someone posts a pic around here, our eyes almost immediately start looking to see what kind of goodies are in the background. Jim Beam & the Captain, what looks to be a pretty sharp pocket watch, a well-filled pipe rack, and, can it be...A-Team videos on VHS?!? :w00t:

I was noticing that yesterday.. You missed the brushes, razors, keep calm mug! +1, some valet blades?, and these strange things called... Compact Discs??? So 90s!!! :p

Me having a smoke with my brand new Peterson St. Patricks day 68. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic (and don't mind the crazy hair long day).

$Me adn peterson.JPG

Having a smoke in the gourd Calabash...
proxy.php

I see you are a world traveler Slash McCoy, who are the ladies in the photo, if you don't mind me asking.

Took a quick cell-phone pic after work yesterday. Having some Tobacco Barn Old Tavern in my Nording Eriksen.
$me1.jpg

And one from last summer having an Antano Dark Corojo by Drew Estate at the local cigar bar. The owner likes to randomly snap pictures of customers.
$me2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom