What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

Alec Bradley New York toro during the commute from work.

proxy.php

What pen is that?
Pilot Vanishing Point in Yellow. Richard Binder Stub M nib. :) Inked with Five O' Clock Shadow 99% of the time.

Good luck ever getting it out of my hands or pocket. I don't even let the lady of the house use it and she has her own VP! I don't know if I have any pictures of a writing sample or not snuck away in the Nib.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Pilot Vanishing Point in Yellow. Richard Binder Stub M nib. :) Inked with Five O' Clock Shadow 99% of the time.

Good luck ever getting it out of my hands or pocket. I don't even let the lady of the house use it and she has her own VP! I don't know if I have any pictures of a writing sample or not snuck away in the Nib.

That's right, I remember now that you're a big fan of them.

I'm the same way with my pens. The only one who can use my pens (for jotting a note, but nothing major) is my father. He gets that special privilege, because he lets me do the same with his pens. It works to my advantage, since his collection is closing in at the triple digit mark.

I should also note that I have a Vanishing Point with a cursive italic grind from Mr. Binder. :thumbup1:

$100_3495.jpg

This is how you have to do it in Germany sometimes! There was a break in the weather for about an hour. My wife was kind enough to bring me an umbrella. It was only needed for about 20 minutes. Then the sun came out again. But the smoke was awesome!

$IMG_9261.jpg
Taken while on vacation in Maine this week.

I hate the side ways pic but don't have the patience to fix it. Already tried once.

Last edited:
Fixed sideways pic.

Picture was taken in Brooklin, Maine while on vacation last week. Smoking Esoterica Pembroke in my Morta.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Me with my Bjarne pick axe, no doubt burning Pembroke as this pipe is dedicated to that glorious blend. And yes, I really needed a shave. This was also before my PRK surgery - no more glasses.

Last edited:
Top Bottom