What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Lane 125th Anniversary in an old MM cob I picked up at an antique shop a couple years ago.

20170226_195112.jpg

It must be really impressive in person. That's a fine looking pipe Jason.
The thing that surprises me is that it's coloring pretty quickly, so the grain is really visible. It's the best one I have in terms of what it'll potentially look like in the future. I lucked out.

If you're liking it, then you should pick some of that No. 2015 up, pop it in a mason jar, and cellar it. I love how it is when it's fresh, so I can only imagine how delicious it will be with a few years of age on it.
Yeah, it's pretty good, my B&M has it for their blends and we'll sell it straight if need I want !

Found a jar of old John Patton samples. I figured that I might as well kill them off, since they probably aren't aging well in a baggy.

John Patton Crossroads in my H. Cor RC meer.

That pipe is stunning!
Thanks. I lucked out.

The only trade off is that the air chamber's funky meer smell still hasn't gone away. It doesn't really affect the smoke or anything, but it still stinks to high hell when you take off the stem. It's got that sea smell... and not in the good sense. :lol:

I kinda wish that the stem would fit into the bowl side, just so I could smoke a few bowls in the air chamber to exorcise the stank.

Top Bottom