What's new

PIF: Personna 74 blades "The Sweet Sixteen"

I want to go for the Sweet Sixteen! I'm accustomed to tossing my blades after 3-4 shaves tops so this seems like a neat idea. Thanks for the opportunity! :)

The following five winners were selected:

Kooze
manybilis
NexlevMM
taylor0150
mo5751

As an afterthought, it seems a bit askew to be sending only 10 blades in a "Sweet Sixteen" PIF. Since our non-US brethren are unlikely to stumble across these fine specimens in their local antique stores, and since none of them came up in the initial drawing, I rolled 3 more winners from submitting members who could be easily identified as living in foreign lands:

Nova316
Newb2DE
Lephturn

All winners have been notified via PM to send me their mailing information, and I hope to send out the prizes later this week. Thanks for playing!

Thanks so much man00ver! I really appreciate your taking the time to select some of us non-CONUS folks.

Thank you for your generosity and I look forward to attempting to shave for an entire month with this legendary blade.

Wooo! Thank you so much so excited to try these blades out
I will definitely try at least Sixteen shaves and the February challenge
Thanks for thinking about us Northern Folk, we don't get chosen often haha

Congrats to the winners. This was a great PIF. Very generous. let us know if they last the 16 shaves and someone needs to see how far the blade can be pushed.

Top Bottom