What's new

** PIF ** Marriage Advice PIF: Simpson Brush and Software up for Grabs!

Congrats!
after 15 years here are my nuggets of hard earned wisdom;
A Marriage must be worked at. It's like a good lather, the more effort you put in, the slicker and more enjoyable it will be.
Selfishness will kill any relationship. Always put her needs before your wants.
Pick your battles wisely. Don't sweat the small stuff.
Never leave angry. After a career in the Fire/EMS service my rule is to never leave or let leave angry. You never know how long you will be given, so always part with a kiss and I love you for your wife and kids.
my 2 cents anyway
Oh yeah, Listen to her. Even though you won't care what she might be saying (or venting), loving her means you care that she cares about it.

Congrats, fellas.

Bonus round: Check out Global Glue Project on facebook, dedicated to stories of marriages in it for the long haul.

Just wanted to say that my package arrived today in good shape. Very much looking forward to trying these soaps, particularly the Vostock, it has a very pleasing scent. Thanks again arm017. I hope you have a great marriage.

Although I am not married yet (still single at 31). I would offer my following advice after observing my parents that have been married for 51 years. Two things:

1. Communicate always

2. Love each other as of it were your last

Again congratulations!

Best,
Jerry

Congrats, fellas.

Bonus round: Check out Global Glue Project on facebook, dedicated to stories of marriages in it for the long haul.

Thanks Jeff - It's easy to think all is good and then you realize that you've forgotten to "date" your wife. Checking it out for sure

Top Bottom