What's new

PIF: Giveaway Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
No postmark to worry about if you use the USPS Click'n'Ship service online to purchase and print your mailing label, then remove or cover the return address.

Won't the local PO but a red origin stamp on it bfroe it's sent out?

Btw, I couldn't sleep, so I put more items in the package.

Won't the local PO but a red origin stamp on it bfroe it's sent out?
I've never seen one on the prepaid labels you print at home (i.e.eBay, PayPal or USPS Click'n'Ship). Perhaps the origin is coded into the bar code, but that wouldn't be obvious to the recipient.

If this isn't over yet, I'm game! I have a few goodies I would be happy to send out :thumbup:

I actually need another person or two, so send me a PM with your address.

So you're playing too! I guess you already know who is sending you a PIF then, huh?

Actually, no. Not playing. Couldn't fit it in the budget this week and mostly someone would find me out or I'd know who had me, etc. I may participate in the future, but not now.

Don't worry about the postmark. That's not really an identifier. I don't know where everyone lives. Even if someone DOES figure it out, it's not the end of the world.

This has been tough ... his tastes in scents and mine are about as opposite as two shavers can be. So I don't have anything on hand that he might like.

Well, I pretty much have it narrowed down ... I found something that both of us have been wanting, so I'm going to order one for him and one for me, along with something else for him to qualify for free shipping.

Unfortunately, the preferred vendor is out of stock ... I put myself on the waiting list, and I'll give him a call Monday morning. If I can get it within a few days, I'll put in a backorder and wait. If not, I'll just go to vendor #2.

This has been tough ... his tastes in scents and mine are about as opposite as two shavers can be. So I don't have anything on hand that he might like.

Well, I pretty much have it narrowed down ... I found something that both of us have been wanting, so I'm going to order one for him and one for me, along with something else for him to qualify for free shipping.

Unfortunately, the preferred vendor is out of stock ... I put myself on the waiting list, and I'll give him a call Monday morning. If I can get it within a few days, I'll put in a backorder and wait. If not, I'll just go to vendor #2.

Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom