What's new

PIF: Blades you DO NOT have (never ending PIF)

you're gonna like those Sputniks, I predict.

You were right. The first shave was actually quite tuggy and gave me some irritation, but the next two shave were every bit as good as my go-to, the Voskhod. I think the first shave was, in part, due to a lower quality prep. The second two were fantastic. I normally toss a blade after 3 shaves, but since I only have two I'm going to keep this one in until it needs replacing. After I get through both blades, I may considering buying 100 or so. Thanks for the PIF!

I still have a couple of Bolzanos up for grabs. I have so much to try right now I need to get through before I will be ready to try something new, but I will be glad to send somebody these two Bolzanos. They are a very sharp blade - please PM me if you are interested. Not just CONUS either - I'm in Canada so I'll ship wherever. :)

Don't let that stop you. I have 31 different types of blades I have yet to try. Slowly but surely...

I'd be all over those Bolzonos, except I just ordered a pack to try out.

I would like to try anything (especially Feathers-I've been scared away from trying them!) all I've used is the Merkur that came with my razor and Derbys. Although I can get Wilkson Swords and Lasers at the shop next door. However, I'm in UK, but will send what I can find anywhere.

We should start a razor PIF one of these days. lol I can just picture someone getting a merkur vision and not knowing how to use it. :a15:

I'd like to offer two Treet Durasharp Carbon Steel blades - very sharp.

If the treet are available I am interested. I have a few blades I could swap just pick your pleasure.

Gillette yellow, green, or blue.
Derby you can have a full box
Feather
Wilkinson

The Bolzanos are on the way to truegreen! Glad to see somebody taking me up on this PIF.

Great thread. :)

I received the blades, Thanks for including few Lord blades as well. Never tried the Lords either... Anyhow, I have 2 Russian made Perma Sharp blades for PIF if anyone is interested please PM me. These are my favorites. Excellent blades.

Top Bottom