What's new

PIF - Baili Tech Clone

Sorry, I forgot to put it in the PIF, but this is CONUS only. Thanks for the interest. I'm just a cheap person (why else would I be delving into cheap razors).
Please. I believe the term you're looking for is "thrifty", not "cheap". Or perhaps "value oriented". :thumbup1:

In a PIF where I set a record number of folks telling me they ain't in, I managed to come up with a winner (or loser) - @fast shaver! In addition to the Rose Gold plated Baili Tech Clone (2014 version), he will also receive an official Baili Travel Case complete with a mirror and a blade. In addition, at no extra cost, I am including a bubble envelope complete with cancelled postage. Let's hear it for fast shaver!

Thanks to all the others that entered.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
In a PIF where I set a record number of folks telling me they ain't in, I managed to come up with a winner (or loser) - @fast shaver! In addition to the Rose Gold plated Baili Tech Clone (2014 version), he will also receive an official Baili Travel Case complete with a mirror and a blade. In addition, at no extra cost, I am including a bubble envelope complete with cancelled postage. Let's hear it for fast shaver!

Thanks to all the others that entered.
You're killing me! I can't stop laughing.

Top Bottom