What's new

PIF - Baili Tech Clone

In my latest quest to find cheap Tech clones, I obtained a Baili BT173 which is an earlier version of the Baili Tech clone that RR sells as their DE1. Mine is rose gold colored because I'm too cheap to send one of my Gillettes to get it replated in rose gold and so that's the only way I'll get one. Great shaver and has all of the fine shaving characteristics of the real Tech except it isn't made of brass. I have no idea what it is made of, but it is on the light side. Anyway, it is not getting much use as I got a rose gold Baili that is the same as the DE1 which I prefer using.

I am wanting to PIF this razor to someone relatively new to wet shaving wanting to try a Tech type razor or a cheap razor fan. To enter, reply by saying the usual "I'm in" and tell me why I should bestow such a fine example of a cheap Chinese clone to you. I will close this PIF next Saturday night and PM the winner.

Good luck, and shave on.

DSC01361.JPG

I'm in! I've been looking to try a tech as I hear they are a great razor. I've only been at this a few weeks, still trying to get a feel for what's out there. Would love to see how this performs as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not in as I already have a couple of Techs. Very nice looking razor and very generous if you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in (if the pif extends to UK). Got my first vintage on Fri and a Tech is next on my wishlist. But I fear SWMBO may take the eye rolling I witnessed when the Slim arrived to a whole new level if another vintage were to arrive so soon after. So would love to give this a try whilst awaiting a time it may be relatively safe to order the real deal.

I'm in (if the pif extends to UK). Got my first vintage on Fri and a Tech is next on my wishlist. But I fear SWMBO may take the eye rolling I witnessed when the Slim arrived to a whole new level if another vintage were to arrive so soon after. So would love to give this a try whilst awaiting a time it may be relatively safe to order the real deal.

Sorry, I forgot to put it in the PIF, but this is CONUS only. Thanks for the interest. I'm just a cheap person (why else would I be delving into cheap razors).

Sorry, I forgot to put it in the PIF, but this is CONUS only. Thanks for the interest. I'm just a cheap person (why else would I be delving into cheap razors).
Fair enough. Best of luck to those still in this generous PIF. Guess I'll have to buy a Tech or a Tech clone and tell her indoors that I was the recipient of a pif :001_unsur

Top Bottom