What's new

Paladin Shave Brushes

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
I wasn't expecting the comparison to Heritage, so that makes the approach of my PK even more exciting. Despite Ken shipping quickly, USPS apparently is playing hot potato with it between SoCal hubs and tracking has cut off and I can't tell if it's reached the local PO, so even though arrival is scheduled for today the brush may very well be in Panama for all I know. Good 'ol USPS.

Is it at the right PO in LA today?

These all look damn good, always like looking at these threads. Tried 6 or so times to get one so far and decided to sit it out from now on, I'll just admire them from afar and that's all good to me.

Tracking indicates it finally arrived at the local PO, but I won't really know until this evening if the brush has actually made it safely through the USPS gauntlet. I appreciate your concern.

PK Somerset safely in hand.

$Paladin PK-47.jpg

Great brush. Thanks, Ken.

Attachments

• $Paladin PK-47.jpg
    $Paladin PK-47.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 81

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Since I got my PK-47 Somerset last month, I haven't used another. I could become a 1 brush guy.

Since I got my PK-47 Somerset last month, I haven't used another. I could become a 1 brush guy.

Mine looks like it will break-in faster than the original-release Chief I have. The PK knot is less dense, and the tips are already curling after two lathers (whereas they've barely budged on the Chief after multiple). Their knots are unique in my experience.

Mine looks like it will break-in faster than the original-release Chief I have. The PK knot is less dense, and the tips are already curling after two lathers (whereas they've barely budged on the Chief after multiple). Their knots are unique in my experience.

I did three palmlatherings with my PK-47 but actually it was not necessary... it is the first brush I've got that could be used right out of the gate...

$IMG_4434.jpg
View attachment 721551

The PK 47 arrived a couple days ago and is keeping the Lotus company. I think with the future acquisition of a Chief sometime in the future (depending on what shows up for sale), I too shall retire from the brush scrambles and be totally content

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
The PK 47 arrived a couple days ago and is keeping the Lotus company. I think with the future acquisition of a Chief sometime in the future (depending on what shows up for sale), I too shall retire from the brush scrambles and be totally content

Oh, please don't!

Top Bottom