What's new

Order of Pinaud

Tried a search and couldn't find the thread. Do I qualify even if the only kind I'm using so far is Lime Sec?

Could I be the Lime SECtion leader?

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Tried a search and couldn't find the thread. Do I qualify even if the only kind I'm using so far is Lime Sec?

Could I be the Lime SECtion leader?
proxy.php

No, we don't have a thread (we're very elusive), and awesome you're using Lime Sec my shaving friend (my scent of choice is Citrus Musk!!)!

And with out further ado;

proxy.php
You're now a proud member (along with anyone using Clubman products), of the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Pinaud (a.k.a.'The Club')".

I will now administer (written by our scribe, member Mario [a.k.a.Gatsby]), the Order of Pinaud sacred Oath...please raise your right hand and repeat after me;
proxy.php

"I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my membership to the Order of Pinaud (a.k.a "The Club"), through my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shaving enthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B.

I do swear this on my sword, my (name your razor), and, my lance, my (name your brush): my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".
proxy.php

proxy.php
"Hard work is the aftershave [and eau de cologne] of accomplishment". Author Unknown

attachment.php

Last edited:
"I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my membership to the Order of Pinaud (a.k.a "The Club"), through my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shaving enthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B.

I do swear this on my sword, my Gillette 1934 New Short Comb, and, my lance, my vintage Light Blue Rex Boa Brush: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".

Also, I would like to Join the Brotherhood of the Boar.

Oh, and we need a traveling set of all the pinaud AS types. They are hard to find out there, and when you do find them they are difficult to sniff with that wrapper on the top.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis

I do swear this on my sword, my Gillette 1934 New Short Comb, and, my lance, my vintage Light Blue Rex Boa Brush: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".

Also, I would like to Join the Brotherhood of the Boar.
Dude:

proxy.php

Here's the link to the Brotherhood of the Boar (http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/349813-Brotherhood-of-the-Boar?highlight=Brotherhood+of+the+Boar).
proxy.php

proxy.php
“Happiness is the [boar] brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of your heart”. Mort Walker

Last edited:

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Say, come to think of it I'll bet Garry (member 'gaj90027'), owner of 'Garry's Sample Shop' will probably have all the Clubman sampler-size bottles...send him a PM. :thumbsup:

Read More: http://sampleshop.blogspot.com/

proxy.php
​"Hard work is the aftershave [and eau de colonge] of accomplishment". Author Unknown

Last edited:
I'm in. I like the original and the special reserve and musk just came in. I'll be collecting the rest as I go.

I do swear this on my sword, my (name your razor), and, my lance, my (name your brush): my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".
proxy.php

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
And member 'Wiseguy' has graciously and eloquently added;

proxy.php
"Let us spray:

O Mighty Pinaud, thou who protectest all wet shavers from the ravages of uncivilized modernity, strike down the calumniators who accuse me of cavorting among felines with overly full bladders.

Seal with masking tape of high quality the mouths of those who ascribe to me an involuntary change of gender and an advancement of years even unto the grave, or at least perilously close thereto.

Guide and protect me and all my brethren (and sistern) on my way to the eternal late-nineteenth-century tonsorial establishment that awaits all wet shavers who remain true to the Oath!

Ah, men"!

proxy.php
"Hard work is the aftershave [and eau de cologne] of accomplishment". Author Unknown

Last edited:
I just PIFed a couple sample of Clubman and Special Reserve to a Coworker friend of mine this morning. Absolutly love the Pinaud products I have tried so far. Vanilla, Clubman, Special Reserve and VIBR. Friday I will recieve the Veg, and Clubman Musk both new to me so I will report how I like them here later.

I do swear this on my sword, my EJ89 and, my lance, my Vie Long Horse hair Brush: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".

:ouch1:

I alternate between the Lime Sec and Original on Clubman Fridays. Love the long lasting effect!

I do swear this on my sword, my Merkur 180 long-handle and, my lance, my Edwin Jagger Best Black Badger Brush: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".

I use the Pinaud Clubman several times a week. I have a bottle of Lime ordered, and would like to be a member of this illustrious Order.

I do swear this on my sword, my RazoRock Jaws long-handle and, my lance, my Semogue Boar Brush: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".

Pepin

Original clubman is my go-to AS, didnt know about all the others till joined b&b because local rite aid only sells the original scent. Always loved the smell of clubman every since I was younger and went to my barber who used clubman talcs, which I still go to same one today. My friends used to call me the old man because I smelled like one to them, only 27yrs old, but now a lot of them have picked up on the scent and start using it also. Would also like to join the order.

Top Bottom