What's new

Old Spice Smooth Blast - An Obituary

Hello Everyone, my name is Sam (you guys' cue to say: "Hi Sam"). I'm new here. I'm trying to find a way to cope with a recent loss.

$OLS_US_High_Endurance_3-25oz_Deoderant_Smooth_Blast_Front (1).jpg

Old Spice Smooth Blast: we had a good run. You probably even helped me woo my
fiancé with your unique blend of manly, yet subtle Caribbean-influenced fragrances...and for that I am eternally grateful. I don't know how many more discontinued deodorant scents my sensitive heart (or armpits) can take (don't make me bring up Speed Stick Aqua Sport again...just don't). A really sweaty and shirtless game of beach volleyball seems to be the only respectable way to properly perspire what remains of our unforgettable 7+ year union. RIP.

That being said, I have come here to try to find a replacement. I have no idea how to even describe the scent. But, I have found other forums that described it as "citrusy." That was never my observation, nonetheless...

If anyone can help me find some possible alternatives that stand a chance at surviving and not being discontinued again...that would be much appreciated.

Thank you guys in advance for helping me get through this difficult time.

Attachments

• $OLS_US_High_Endurance_3-25oz_Deoderant_Smooth_Blast_Front.jpg
    $OLS_US_High_Endurance_3-25oz_Deoderant_Smooth_Blast_Front.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 74
I know this is an old post...but I also must find the answer. My wife also loved the scent of this product. Hard to qualitatively express the scent, but it exceeded deodorants several times the price. Have not been able to find a similar enough scent since!
BTW I really detest OS products in general, but this deodorant was well loved and will be missed.
Also (as a pre-emptive side note) the LaCoste deodorant is Not at all similar.

Last edited:
Top Bottom