Old Bengal, A Kastor & Bros Straight (good prices) plus a custom brush.

Discussion in 'The Badger & Blade Marketplace' started by Wid, May 12, 2012.

1. Wid

Wid

I like to offer a couple of nice vintage straights and a very nice custom brush (Bob Farvour). Prices are shipped with in the lower 48. International buyer are welcome but must pay the difference in shipping.

Sold First is a real old Bengal Cast Steel with the original horn scales (Nice old Sheffield 1830ish) It has been freshly honed and is shave ready. The blade measures 5/8 and is a near wedge, asking $45 shipped.Sold

SoldNext is an A Kastor & Bros. New York U.S.A. i'd say this is a half hollow blade that measures 11/16 (importers of Morley and Son) It too has been freshly honed. Asking $45 shipped Sold

Here we have a custom brush done for me by our very own Bob Farvour. I had asked for a chubby clone, this is what he did. It is a two band finest with a faux ivory handle. It has a 48mm loft with 27.5mm knot, the the handle measures 42mm. I paid $70 for this brush and would like to get $50 for it. I will also consider a trade (partial or full) for a quality boar brush. Brush is now gone.

More pics to come.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 12, 2012
  2. Wid

Wid

More pics. Payment will be paypal only and no echecks.

Attached Files:

3. Nice offerings, Rick!
    I have a Bengall Cast Steel like that and it is a good shaver.

4. top notch all the way Rick!..GLWTS

5. Pm sent on Bengal