What's new

The Incredibly Massive B&B New Look PIF!

I can't wait for one of our bearded members to win a lifetime's supply of shaving products. :lol:

Epic hype vid though.
I have it on good authority that some Brown Leaf goodies will be included. It does say "Win treasures from all the B&B forums", after all.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Oh man, this sounds great. As usual, @skypsyd did a fantastic job. He did a couple for a watch PIF the Hab had when I was the Steward. I think it helps build excitement.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
My fedora is real handy in my office and my brown bomber jacket is right here on the back of a chair.

Is a bullwhip included?

When or how will we learn more?

Once again, I am so honored and privileged to have joined this incredible place.

5.5 years ago if you would've told me I would spend more time on a vintage shaving forum website than any and probably all other sites combined, I would've said you were insane as it gets.

5.5 years ago if you would've told me I would spend more time on a vintage shaving forum website than any and probably all other sites combined, I would've said you were insane as it gets.

+1 So so true.

Great video. This is exciting. Can't wait to find out more about this.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

Once again, I am so honored and privileged to have joined this incredible place.

The great thing about this site (besides the people) is that it covers so many areas of interest. Almost anyone can find something here.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member

You'll know more in about a week or so. :001_smile

About 7 years ago a buddy of mine (maniv85) tried to get me to sign-up. I had a beard at the time and laughed every time he would try to convince me to get some vintage shaving gear or join B&B.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I really feel like the winner of this PIF should win nothing from the Brown Leaf. We have a proud tradition here of winning nothing here and we do nothing well!

Seriously though, this will be GREAT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom