What's new

Oh Gluten why do you trouble me so?

Cookie mixes in general seem to be iffy, I've had Jenines, Wegmans and Price Chopper brand GF cookies and all three were all sorts of bad. The Price Chopper ones didn't even cook, after an hour and a half (box said 20 minutes) they were still doughy, gritty, and gross.

But I think Pamela's makes the best all-round baking mix and with the bread mix you can make fantastic bagels.

Hi there gang!

I have been having some health issues lately that my doctors and I think might be related to being Gluten sensitive. I have cut Gluten out of my diet for about the last 2 weeks and I feel a bit better but I know that it can take quite a while for things to work out of your system. Even if my problems aren’t related to gluten I would like to rid it from my diet and it would be a personal choice.
Anyway does anyone here have suggestions for a gluten free lifestyle or recipes that you would like to pass on? Again I’m new to this so any advice would be great,

Cheers,
Todd
It took 30 days for me to get rid of it. I did have some bad gluten withdrawals for a good two weeks or so.

Top Bottom