What's new

October 31st- Halloween Show and Special PIF

Do you have a Ghost Story or Paranormal Experience you would like to share??

Have you had a scary shaving event or scary aftershave or cologne experience??
( ..... and noooo Veg and Tabac stories do not count! Nice Try Bub......)

Do you have a Zombie or FrankenRazor?

Do you have a Dog that looks like Cujo?

Bats in your Belfry?

or just a Happy Halloween experience you would like to share?

:lol:WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU, YOUR GHOST, OR ANYTHING FROM THE OTHER SIDE:lol:

If so, please PM me with the story! or reply to this thread
If you have pics, video ( G Rated ) or photos please send them as well

If scary enough they will be read on air, and the best story from the best entrant will win a
:w00t:HUGE bag:w00t:
:w00t:of CANDY CORN:w00t:
(As you know all the Candy Corn in the world was created in 1911)

We are preparing for our 1st Halloween Radio Show and want to make it Fun!

The best and most interesting stories will be read on the air, plus we may have special interviews with you favorite Halloween characters and their shave rituals

Hope to hear from you folks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently, I was at the same Frank Zappa concert as ouch on October 31st 1981 at The Palladium in NYC.

Or was it 1978?

Or was it Syracuse?

And every year....I look at it like I've never seen it before...

:lol:

Great stuff Dave! Though I have to lobby for the TABACAVEG. That was more suspenseful than any scary story ever.

This on time my entire savings account was inexplicably transformed into vintage razors. No idea how that happened :blink:
Must be the ghost of B&B...

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
My friends aunt used to tell us that the person that lived in our house previously was a witch. She claimed there was also two statuettes in the house that were that warded off evil spirits. She told me, I was 9 at the time, that this witch used to keep humans on a giant fish tank. She said the lady kept pigs blood in jars and used it in rituals. It scared the bejeebers out of me.
My mother claimed to have heard someone running up and down the stairs one night. She came out and checked on my brother and I, but we were both asleep.

My brother and I once found some mason jars with a brown substance in them. They were in the basement, behind the steps. They had clearly been there a while. We said to ourselves: "Oh man! It's the pigs blood!" I don't know what it was, maybe applebutter, who knows!

About a year passed and I had forgotten all about the witch and the statuettes and the pigs blood. My mother, who worked for our landlord, was helping her get ready for a yard sale. My mother was tasked with emptying the landlords storage garage for the sale. The garage was a 1/2 block from my house.

I was riding my bike down the alley, where the garage was, the day before the sale. My mom was working and I wanted to see what she was up to. I saw her walking over to the garage with the keys. She explained to me that she had to get some more things out of there for the yard sale. She unlocked the lock, opened, the door, and there it was! A six foot long and 2 ft deep fish tank. It scared the life out of me. I thought "Oh my god, it's true. There was a witch! This is the fish tank she had people in!

It seems silly now I'm an adult. But, when I was young, that scared the life out of me. We moved out of there for normal reasons when I was eleven. I still get the creeps when I see the house.

On a side note: I never did come across any statuettes. I think my fear of the place stems from that.

Kindly,
Adam

My friends aunt used to tell us that the person that lived in our house previously was a witch. She claimed there was also two statuettes in the house that were that warded off evil spirits. She told me, I was 9 at the time, that this witch used to keep humans on a giant fish tank. She said the lady kept pigs blood in jars and used it in rituals. It scared the bejeebers out of me.
My mother claimed to have heard someone running up and down the stairs one night. She came out and checked on my brother and I, but we were both asleep.

My brother and I once found some mason jars with a brown substance in them. They were in the basement, behind the steps. They had clearly been there a while. We said to ourselves: "Oh man! It's the pigs blood!" I don't know what it was, maybe applebutter, who knows!

About a year passed and I had forgotten all about the witch and the statuettes and the pigs blood. My mother, who worked for our landlord, was helping her get ready for a yard sale. My mother was tasked with emptying the landlords storage garage for the sale. The garage was a 1/2 block from my house.

I was riding my bike down the alley, where the garage was, the day before the sale. My mom was working and I wanted to see what she was up to. I saw her walking over to the garage with the keys. She explained to me that she had to get some more things out of there for the yard sale. She unlocked the lock, opened, the door, and there it was! A six foot long and 2 ft deep fish tank. It scared the life out of me. I thought "Oh my god, it's true. There was a witch! This is the fish tank she had people in!

It seems silly now I'm an adult. But, when I was young, that scared the life out of me. We moved out of there for normal reasons when I was eleven. I still get the creeps when I see the house.

On a side note: I never did come across any statuettes. I think my fear of the place stems from that.

Kindly,
Adam
Adam, can you describe the Witch?

Kindly,
Adam

This on time my entire savings account was inexplicably transformed into vintage razors. No idea how that happened :blink:
Must be the ghost of B&B...

Excellent Gent, thanks for sharing, good stuff

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Nothing so Far, I am hoping I get some, plaus we have interviews scheduled with Dracula, and The wolfman so far, LOL. Be intersting to hear about their shaving rituals[emoji38]
That reminds of the time Harry Carey interviewed Dracula.

So my birthday is on Halloween. :a47:

Is that considered scary?

I know I was pretty scary looking when I was born..............lol

Top Bottom