What's new

OCtober 2015

Gents - I had a blast again this year. Thanks to all who participated and I look forward to seeing each of you in OCtober 2016. FWIW, I plan to start the OCtober 2016 thread on 01 Sept 2016.

Hi,

I started the OCtober 2016 run on November 1st, 2015 just like I started this year's on Nov 1st last year! :p

And, the year before as well. (!)

That is to say that ever since I picked up my first Fasan OS DoubleSlant in Sep, 2013 ever day is an OC day! :)

Next, I will be trying that SE OC I won for a few weeks at least, to really figure it out.

And, I still might wind up with an ATT Slant, OC of of course. I am still Mugwumping that one....

Stan

Shutterbug - Thanks a ton for maintaining these stats.

Just one thing - you have mentioned 2 against Perfecta in my stats, but they are two different razors. One is a regular three piece and the other is a single ring clone.

This is my first year participating in the 'OCtober' thread and it has been very interesting as well as great fun. I've really enjoyed reading all the posts and stats. A big thank you to all the participants, and especially to Shutterbug for putting it all together!!
See you all in 2016....:thumbup:

Gents - I had a blast again this year. Thanks to all who participated and I look forward to seeing each of you in OCtober 2016. FWIW, I plan to start the OCtober 2016 thread on 01 Sept 2016.

Thanks, Shutterbug, for organizing this again and compiling the stats. Great work!

This is my first year participating in the 'OCtober' thread and it has been very interesting as well as great fun. I've really enjoyed reading all the posts and stats. A big thank you to all the participants, and especially to Shutterbug for putting it all together!!
See you all in 2016....:thumbup:
My thoughts exactly.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
This was a ton of fun! Now, I just need to get a photo of the razors that took care of me during OCtober!

Hello all, I know it's still another month and a few days away, but I hope [MENTION=63399]Shutterbug57[/MENTION] is willing to help us with OCtober 2016! I am definitely looking forward to another fun-filled OCtober. Who's with me?

Top Bottom