What's new

NYC Potlatch 3?

Well , I'm good for Sat. the 4th . I hope that's the day picked !!!
Have any plans been firmed up ? I like the sound of the place with the Belgian beer !!!

If SWMBO lets me loose I might join as well - Pasteur's might be a dangerous place though igniting all sorts of RAS, RBAS, SBAS, SSAS and whatever you never knew you needed right away:scared:. I'll have to leave my credit card at home, anyway when EZPASS ripped another 12 bucks off my account just for passing GW into the city, I will do window shopping only....

Foamy greetings
Icebear

Since I haven't heard any complaints about the date or bar, I say we're pretty much set.

Let's make it official- Feb. 4th, Pasteur's meetup and drinks afterwards at Resto. I'll call tomorrow and check the hours for Pasteur's, then we can figure out if we want a reservation at Resto.

Oh yeah, let's just tempt fate! That's enough ink to give everyone at the meetup a couple of good coats.

Tip to all attending.... don't sit at the same table as Inky !!!!

How true. After a few beers, his nickname is The Methane-iac!

If SWMBO lets me loose I might join as well - Pasteur's might be a dangerous place though igniting all sorts of RAS, RBAS, SBAS, SSAS and whatever you never knew you needed right away:scared:. I'll have to leave my credit card at home, anyway when EZPASS ripped another 12 bucks off my account just for passing GW into the city, I will do window shopping only....

Foamy greetings
Icebear

Would it be easier and cheaper for you to come in via NJ Transit? For example, the fare from Bloomfield or Brick Church to Penn Station is $6.25 each way, and $5.50 Round Trip if you're a Senior Citizen.

What time are we meeting Eenky?

No way Lou, downtown Pasteur's all the way. 34th and Park.

Would anyone be interested in a quick Art Browns trip (the Pasteur's of fountain pens and writing supplies) before everything? Say around 2pm?

Top Bottom