What's new

NYC Potlatch 2?

I actually had to use a rollerball pen last week on a final. Only wrote for about 20 mintues and my hand was cramped for a couple of hours. With a FP, I can write for 4 hours straight.

And people wonder why I use them!

Youse guys got that right...wait till you see the Edison I ordered at the show.... It'll knock your socks off !!!!!

We should try and raise some money for the site. Maybe bring some of our extra gear, and sell whatever's left on the BST, donating it to the forum. Or maybe take up a collection. Or both.

I'm probably going to bring an SE, some blades, and maybe, maybe some Clubman Lilac Vegetal.

Dammit, Lou, I just said don't do this!

We should try and raise some money for the site. Maybe bring some of our extra gear, and sell whatever's left on the BST, donating it to the forum. Or maybe take up a collection. Or both.

How about a raffle for the stuff we do bring? And sorry Steve, I don't have any extra tea for you this time!

How about a raffle for the stuff we do bring? And sorry Steve, I don't have any extra tea for you this time!
If someone wants to run the raffle. The only question I have is that if it has to take place at a certain time, some people might have left.

Last year, we ended up with a bit more than needed to pay the bill, so I sent the extra along.

If someone wants to run the raffle. The only question I have is that if it has to take place at a certain time, some people might have left.

Last year, we ended up with a bit more than needed to pay the bill, so I sent the extra along.

Hm that's a good point. I do like the idea of a BST sell off if we have stuff left over. A donation "box" would be good too.

Wasn't Steve trying to pick up the waitress by having her check out how smooth he was? :lol:

Almost hooked her when she saw my
proxy.php

Then I lost her when she saw my
proxy.php

So I went back to the
proxy.php

[thread=126951]Last year's meet[/thread]

The waitresses there already think we're weird. Let's just get them to think that the Veg smells good and see what they do about us!

So Lou and I were discussing what we wanted to do pre-Pasteur's and Rattle N Hum (or where ever we decide).

1. Fountain Pen Hospital (Near City Hall/WTC)
  2. CO Bigelow (414 6th Ave)
  3. Lunch at a Ukranian place Lou knows
  4. Possibly the other Pasteur's and Cambridge uptown. This would of course be another trip on the subway.

These are of course, just ideas we were throwing out. If anyone has any other suggestions or complaints, let me know!

So Lou and I were discussing what we wanted to do pre-Pasteur's and Rattle N Hum (or where ever we decide).

1. Fountain Pen Hospital (Near City Hall/WTC)
  2. CO Bigelow (414 6th Ave)
  3. Lunch at a Ukranian place Lou knows
  4. Possibly the other Pasteur's and Cambridge uptown. This would of course be another trip on the subway.

These are of course, just ideas we were throwing out. If anyone has any other suggestions or complaints, let me know!

If we meet at the Fountain Pen Hospital, 10 Warren Street, it is about a 5-10 minute walk from the WTC subway station.

The Ukrainian place, called the Ukrainian East Village Restaurant has good, cheap food. I like the Combination Platter for $12.95 - menu

By the way after the Platter, a bowl of Borscht and some beer we don't want to ride the subway. Also nearby is McSorley's Ale House. Just saying. :thumbup1:

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
If we meet at the Fountain Pen Hospital, 10 Warren Street, it is about a 5-10 minute walk from the WTC subway station.

The Ukrainian place, called the Ukrainian East Village Restaurant has good, cheap food. I like the Combination Platter for $12.95 - menu

By the way after the Platter, a bowl of Borscht and some beer we don't want to ride the subway. Also nearby is McSorley's Ale House. Just saying. :thumbup1:

Food sounds very yummy, I am to about 80% sure I will be coming. Let me know if there is a raffle, I could make something special to bring.....

Two weeks from today.

Should we do uptown at lunch and downtown in the afternoon or both simultaneously and meet up somewhere later?

Top Bottom