What's new

November Photo Challenge: Interaction

My otherwise good plan was spoiled as something came up, so I don't have time to go to Copenhagen.
I'll go with a plan B how disappointing that will be, but it is after all better than nothing.

My entry will be this interpretation of the interaction of lightness and darkness in the shape of the sun and the clouds.

proxy.php

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My otherwise good plan was spoiled as something came up, so I don't have time to go to Copenhagen.
I'll go with a plan B how disappointing that will be, but it is after all better than nothing.

My entry will be this interpretation of the interaction of lightness and darkness in the shape of the sun and the clouds.

proxy.php
I'd say plan B worked!

OK Gents, I think it is time to vote.

I will start out, and after being over the entries several times my vote goes to ninjashaver's restaurant photo.
I really like the mood in the photo, and the obvious interaction between the people in the restaurant.

And I will just add, that I really like all entries. All the different interpretations are great - well done Gentlemen :thumbup:

It's been a while but here is my submission! Taken just last week. The interaction of movement and light.

$fullsizeoutput_1566.jpg

Last edited:

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Great photo Brian. As others have said just a bit too late.Competition runs 1st to 19th of the Month. Voting runs from the 20th - 26th.
There is always next month. :001_smile

Chapinahat's glass mug and keg. Love the interplay of light on the glassware edges, the refections! A photo of glassware transforms into an image i never see in real life, it brings the object to life revealing so much more than i ever notice in person.

Great picture!

attachment.php

dave

I'll pop in a vote not - haven't done yet - sorry, website took up too much time. I'm casting for Ninjashaver! So it's a 2-way tie!

Chapinahat's glass mug and keg. Love the interplay of light on the glassware edges, the refections! A photo of glassware transforms into an image i never see in real life, it brings the object to life revealing so much more than i ever notice in person.

Great picture!

attachment.php

dave

Thanks Dave! Just received the colour version print - it's real eye candy!

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I'll pop in a vote not - haven't done yet - sorry, website took up too much time. I'm casting for Ninjashaver! So it's a 2-way tie!

It's was a three way tie. Another vote for Ninjashaver makes him the winner.

Another month of great entries. As always hard to pick and the votes show that. Looking forward to the next challenge.

Legion

Staff member
I'll put in a vote for Ninjashaver, breaking the tie. His photo has strong interaction going on.

Having said that, my vote is late, so I would also be happy if the three winners want to put their heads together and come up with a group theme.

Last edited:
Top Bottom