What's new

November 2016 Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fall is in full swing and winter is only a month and a half away. Time flies but no matter which season, or the weather, there is something waiting to be found. And you can make the score.

When you find it, let us know. We all want to see and think ... I'm going to find one of THOSE.

Show the photos so we all can drool and plan.

$87_1349096478.jpg
Here is my new SR

Shavemac Badger Silvertip 2-Band 22mm Fan Loft 48mm Brown Black 386 Handle
Shavemac Badger Silvertip D01 2-Band 20mm Flat Shaped Loft 42mm Tortoise 386 Handle

proxy.php

I picked up a E type injector, and a dubl duck boar brush at a thrift shop today.

Attachments

• $DSCF9608.jpg
    $DSCF9608.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 183
Mail call :w00t: it's been a long time since I ordered anything.

Can you tell I like Myrsol Balsamica? :wink:

proxy.php

Ad Astra

The Instigator
All nine Soap Commander samples, and the *amazing* Sweet Tea / Refreshment soap:

AA

Last edited by a moderator:
Both came in today's mail and both are being prepped for major maintenance tomorrow.

$DSC01221.jpg

I remember a thread a while back about the worst razor we purchased and a couple said the Rolls. Well, just like the kid that goes and touch the stove when mom said don't touch it, I got one. Not too bad as I made a low offer on this one thinking that there would be a counter offer, but it was accepted instead. The Hess I got to go along with the Hess 2020 I got the other month. Old and new together.

Both came in today's mail and both are being prepped for major maintenance tomorrow.

View attachment 702159

I remember a thread a while back about the worst razor we purchased and a couple said the Rolls. Well, just like the kid that goes and touch the stove when mom said don't touch it, I got one. Not too bad as I made a low offer on this one thinking that there would be a counter offer, but it was accepted instead. The Hess I got to go along with the Hess 2020 I got the other month. Old and new together.

Excellent scores! Let us know how they work out.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
How about a way-cool hand-forged iron die, for keeping track of shaves?

From our local art show. Told the blacksmith, "you won't believe why I only need one of your dice ..."

For those that know metal, you can see the forge scale.

Also what I suspect is a very good soap: Lisa's Natural herbal Creations Peppermint. Has French green clay in addition to other usual ingredients ... smells great and Christmassy.

With new Fatip Piccolo ...

And with new Omega Hi-Brush.

AA

How about a way-cool hand-forged iron die, for keeping track of shaves?

From our local art show. Told the blacksmith, "you won't believe why I only need one of your dice ..."

For those that know metal, you can see the forge scale.

Also what I suspect is a very good soap: Lisa's Natural herbal Creations Peppermint. Has French green clay in addition to other usual ingredients ... smells great and Christmassy.

With new Fatip Piccolo ...

And with new Omega Hi-Brush.

AA

Nice soap, razor, brush ... and dice piece, Mike. Congrats.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Nice soap, razor, brush ... and dice piece, Mike. Congrats.

Thanks. I had to endure a birthday recently ... I don't know who pioneered the dice thing, but it's a good idea. I don't care how many shaves per blade are possible; not waiting for dull blade weepers. I toss at six dots!

AA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom