What's new

November 2014 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing major today, picked up a replacement bottle of Nivea ASB that I had emptied a while back.

$SAM_0270.JPG

I got some D.R. Harris Windsor for my birthday this month. Still not entirely made my mind up on it but I think I really like it.

I also just place an order for some Camaladoli aftershave. They gave me some credit (€5) for being registered and it being my birthday. I also got a newsletter about a 10% discount so was able to use that also. Looking forward to it arriving.

New to this really, so I was scouring the local shops to see what was available to immediately satisfy my AD that is running wild. Added some basics. Clubman talc and AS, Thayers witch hazel, Derby and Wilkinson blades, Nivea AS, noxzema, and some Williams shave soap just for the heck of it. Now I can focus on ordering some sandalwood and bay rum items since I cant seem to find ANY locally.

Well, my gloves.

Now you know for what purpose they were bought.

To touch delicately these cute little things. This is a long awaited project, which began in November 2013 and has seen the light in November 2014, with the help of five friends.

proxy.php
Wow!!! Just simply Wow. Felicidades. Salieron muy bien.

Last edited:
Actually bought a few things this month. Finally took the plunge and snagged an ATT head. Loving the R2 plate. Along with some Stirling aftershave and a tub of Tobs cream.

I purchased this razor from member DaltonGang. His pictures made it look good, in person it looks BRAND NEW! This is my first TTO, and what a razor it is.
The next day I found out I won an incredible PIF which included a Gillette Fat Boy. Will post those pictures when I receive the package. :w00t:

$DSC04497.jpg$DSC04498.jpg$DSC04499.jpg

My order of Saponificio Varesino Felce Aromatica Shave Soap, Pre-Shave roll-on and Aftershave arrived today and the soap and AS smell fantastic even though I still have severe sinus issues the aroma still comes through. Can wait to put this package through it's paces on Sunday. Hope it as good as all the hype.

$P1040966.JPG

Resistance is, indeed, futile.

Razor
*Mergress

Shave Cream
*Rose of Bulgaria
*Herbs of Bulgaria Lavender

Shave Soap
*Portus Cale
*Cold River Soap Works
**Spiced Amber- Original
**Savon No. 1- Classic