What's new

November 2014 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are starting to head towards the festive season yet again, now is the perfect time to starting ordering presents for family/friends, and perhaps slip a little something extra into the order for yourself.

What fantastic product has made its way into your den this month?

$image.jpg

A little later than actual - Got it in late October, as I was packing for moving - But better late than never!

... Now to just find someone who can restore it (sans scales; I have my Dad's mk5 Shopsmith waiting to get pressed into service), as well as sharpen up my other one for me, since I do not have the wherewithal, currently, to do it myself.

$100_0383[1].jpg$100_0384[1].jpg

My haul from Germany!!! All for about half the cost in North America (air fare not included:laugh:). Not shown, another 11 bars of 4711 soap.

$_DSC1971.jpg

My new Dottie shave bowl, and Ikon #102 slant with bulldog handle.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 434
Just got this. The razor does not belong to the box. It is an Old Type with a cracked hollow handle, but the box is immaculate especially dating from 1921. The blades date from 54 and 55.
$20141105_131049%u00255B1%5D.jpg$20141105_131145.jpg

Last edited:
RAD in full swing for November...

Wilkinson Sword "Empire" 7 day razor

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

GEM Junior "The Parade" Fat Handle

proxy.php

proxy.php

Kampfe Star with original blade and tin

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
I know $19!!!! I have been hunting one down for weeks! they are expensive, I also acquired 2 old types that I am less fond of, will probably end up selling on of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom