Newb Here

Discussion in 'Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In' started by GlenMcB, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Hey Everyone,

I just joined B & B yesterday while conducting research into safety blades. Thanks for the wealth of information! Great community.

Just placed an order from Fendrihan here in Ontario for:
    1 x Chrome Plated Stand for Safety Razor & Shaving Brush
    1 x Classic Apothecary Shaving Mug, White + Edwin Jagger Shaving Soap Fragrance Sandalwood
    1 x Merkur HD 34C Double-Edge Safety Razor
    1 x Classic Pure Grey Badger Shaving Brush, Faux Ivory Handle
    1 x Razor Blades Sampler: Precision, Dorco, Derby and Astra

We will see how she goes when it arrives next week.

2. Way to go your off to a very good start good luck

3. Welcome to B&B

4. Welcome!

5. Welcome to B&B.

Looks like some good stuff.

6. Welcome! ^_^

7. Welcome to B&B !!

8. Welcome to B&B. I've done business with Fendrihan. You have picked out some nice kit to get started with. Enjoy.

9. Welcome!

10. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

11. Welcome to B&B and congrats! Just two weeks ago I picked up a very similar kit from Fendrihan and have been very happy. And their shipping was quick too. It's been the best week and a half or so of shaves ever! I'm sure you'll find the same and never go back. Just leave yourself lots of time and enjoy!

12. rockviper

rockviper Moderator Contributor

From another Canuck..... Welcome!

13. Welcome! Please let everyone on the forum know how it goes for you. While you're waiting, look at the Shave WIKIs or the Interactive Shaving Guide at the top of the Newb check in forum.

14. Very nice start! Many welcomes friend.

15. Welcome abeard! Nice setup! I bought the 34C too when I started, it's a fantastic razor.

16. Welcome Aboard!

17. Welcome GlenMcB. You have a good set of products. And a good start. Enjoy your shaves.

18. Welcome to B&B! That's quite a starter set you've picked out, the 34C will do you well from what I've read.

19. Welcome to the forum.

20. Welcome and great setup you have!