What's new

New Wallet

I've had money clips, bi-fold, and tri-fold; currently carrying a tri-fold. I've lost the money clip so those are out for me. I carry a lot of stuff: CPL, 3 CCs, 1 DC, driver's license, work license and credentials, insurance card, a few store rewards cards and membership cards. I don't like how the tri-fold bends cash but oh well. I usually switch between bi- and tri-folds ever few years.

I have been happy with Big Skinny wallets. I originally used the original Hybrid bifold for a few years and recently switched to the newer Super Skinny Hybrid bifold. They are skinny, so much so you forget you have it in the pocket. The Super Skinny is a larger in dimensions and possibly skinnier wallet. Both hold lots of cards (I think the Super holds more cards flatter due to the larger height x length dimensions. The "hybrid" refers to a leather outside and a nylon inside, which allows a nicer look on the outside and thinner overall dimension due to the use of nylon.

web site: World’s Thinnest Wallets! A Thin, Slim, Flat Wallet by Big Skinny

proxy.php

Welp dropped a not so suttle hint to the Mrs. about a Popov 5 card wallet for Father's Day, now just have to wait a few months!

Thinking about getting my dad one engraved as well!

After my credit card was skimmed at a restaurant bar a few years back, I bought a wallet with RFID protection.
This truly is the best advice for any wallet that also contains cards, be it atm/cc/id. Rfidskimming is extremely easy.

I've been carrying a Tumi Slim Card Case for years now. I'm due for a new one this year, so I'll most likely replace with the updated version. The previous two have been leather and can hold a stupid amount of stuff for its size if you want. I normally carry 2 debit; 2 credit; 4 insurance; license; passport card; some cash; 2 bc headache powders; and another 2 or 3 random cards with no problems.

Buffalo Jackson Leather billfold wallet no lie, signed by Emiiiiiilio!!! (Emilio Estevez) he came in where I used to work with Martin Sheen and that's the only thing I had for him to sign. LOL

I got a Rogue Industries front pocket wallet in buffalo with rfid lining about 6 months ago. It's my first front pocket wallet and it's so thin I don't even notice it in my pocket.

I got a Rogue Industries front pocket wallet in buffalo with rfid lining about 6 months ago. It's my first front pocket wallet and it's so thin I don't even notice it in my pocket.
Funny, I have lost my 12 dollar thin wallet twice. Wife didn't think it was so funny since both times were in the car.

The Mitchell leather company makes great products. Popov is also a stellar guy and his products are super as well. The Saddleback company makes the products they will fight over after you are gone, but their recent price increases might cause you leave early. They also make wallets and other goods that wear like iron.

Top Bottom