What's new

New to this site.

Hi I am newbto this site and just stopping by to introduce myself.
Been wet shaving about 2 years, been using a 70s vintage Gillette SS and a 40's style SS.
Picked up my first vintage brushes, a certifyd 6 and an eveready 150. Not sure what I am going to do with the knots yet, but that is a discussion for another thread.
So hello to all.

Attachments

• 1490393056474-1410153831.jpg
    1490393056474-1410153831.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 10
Welcome to the forum!
Great looking brushes. The knots look like they may be worth cleaning up saving.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome to the forum!
Great looking brushes. The knots look like they may be worth cleaning up saving.
I disinfected the larger using directions found on this site, and tried it out with both a creme and a soap, and in my opinion it performed very well. At least for a mug lather. I do not think it will work well for a face lather.
Some may find it gross, but I am not concerned.
I will use it as is, until, if and when it it breaks down. Then I will consider my options.

I disinfected the larger using directions found on this site, and tried it out with both a creme and a soap, and in my opinion it performed very well. At least for a mug lather. I do not think it will work well for a face lather.
Some may find it gross, but I am not concerned.
I will use it as is, until, if and when it it breaks down. Then I will consider my options.
Welcome. I don't find a sterilized used brush gross. Really, its used to apply soap, how much cleaner can you get, right? Now a used corn razor...

Top Bottom