What's new

New Straight Razor

FullSizeRender.jpg
Truly a sad commentary. This is a fine example why dealing with reputable and well-established vendors is so important. There are so many good guys out there who can supply with whatever you can possibly want and guarantee your satisfaction. I won't even think about buying a razor from anyone other than the very recognized vendors who frequently are mentioned here (in a positive way of course).

Oh, also-the earlier Hart Steel razors (pre-2013 maybe?) were pretty decent. Kind of like the pre-64 Winchesters

Last edited:
I hope my mistakes can be an object lesson for others. :)

Lorne,

I am so sorry for what has happened, as stated i have honed several Hart razors and none looked even close to that, i am guessing Hart has either gotten so big they rush orders out or they needed the $$ backing of a larger company to keep going, either way that razor is totally unacceptable and you should do your best to resolve at a local level but if all else fails file a complaint with the BBB and possily even acomplaint with Paypal as i would think you are entitled to some type of buyers protection.

Top Bottom