What's new

New soap lockers - first pics

They have come out of the bisque firing. Here are a few of them to give you an idea. Based on feedback from the prototypes we have enlarged the lids so there is a convenient overhang for removal and replacement. We also went with the larger size since it can hold a full five ounces of soap. Next they head into the kiln for a second firing with the glaze. We hope to have these on the site in a week or two for purchase. Looks like the price will be right at $30.00 but this is still being finalized. There will also be the option for your new soap locker to be loaded with the Captain's Choice shaving soap of your choosing. Stay tuned here for any updates - this is where we will notify the members first of their availability. This batch has just a limited quantity of lockers since there was only so much room in the kiln. They will be Gunmetal and Cobalt for now, expanding to other colors in time. Once these are gone it will be probably another two months or so before we have more in stock. Thanks for looking, enjoy!

DSC_0733.jpeg

They have come out of the bisque firing. Here are a few of them to give you an idea. Based on feedback from the prototypes we have enlarged the lids so there is a convenient overhang for removal and replacement. We also went with the larger size since it can hold a full five ounces of soap. Next they head into the kiln for a second firing with the glaze. We hope to have these on the site in a week or two for purchase. Looks like the price will be right at $30.00 but this is still being finalized. There will also be the option for your new soap locker to be loaded with the Captain's Choice shaving soap of your choosing. Stay tuned here for any updates - this is where we will notify the members first of their availability. This batch has just a limited quantity of lockers since there was only so much room in the kiln. They will be Gunmetal and Cobalt for now, expanding to other colors in time. Once these are gone it will be probably another two months or so before we have more in stock. Thanks for looking, enjoy!

View attachment 772641

Scott,

I have to have one of those.... Please :a2: the overhang on the lid looks to be about perfect and color preference is not important.

Scott,

I have to have one of those.... Please :a2: the overhang on the lid looks to be about perfect and color preference is not important.

I think Scott is going to have to make a line or a drawing for them. Seems the feedback is nothing but positive so far.

Thanks guys for your kind comments. We hope to have them in three weeks or so, perhaps less. Have been working on the site with product description, picture, etc so that once we have them in stock we can just flip the switch and have them available for you. Again, I will post a notice here immediately after activating the listing so B&Br's have first shot at the limited number available. Remember, they can be filled with your favorite Captain's Choice soap or paired with a matching lather bowl to make them complete.

We do appreciate your support.:thumbup1:

Here are some quick pics taken off our site. These were prototypes. There were a few amendments made to them based on feedback and the production models absolutely rock! The first one is Cobalt and the second is Gunmetal to match their companion lather bowls. The first limited batch is due in probably in ten days or so.
IMG_3037-1.jpg
IMG_3041.jpg

Here are some quick pics taken off our site. These were prototypes. There were a few amendments made to them based on feedback and the production models absolutely rock! The first one is Cobalt and the second is Gunmetal to match their companion lather bowls. The first limited batch is due in probably in ten days or so.
View attachment 774465 View attachment 774468

Those look astonishing! I think great strides have been made from the prototypes amd I know they will be a hot commodity right out the gate! Very nice, Captain!!

Top Bottom