What's new

***NEW*** Proraso Red with Sandalwood Oil and Shea Butter

I too purchased and received my Proraso Sandalwood/Shea Butter S/C just the other day and all I can say is that this cream is FANTASTIC...The scent, the cushion, glide...simply awesome! The scent does indeed linger after the shave but will not clash with any other "earthy" type A/S. This new variant along with the new re-formulated green version (which I also have and used) is certainly an improvement on what was already a great product. Thank goodness that the folks @ Proraso got this right.

Damn you all. You just had to continue posting about this, didn't you? I was happy to wait...

Ordered some of the Red myself. I'm interested about the scent because I'm a sandalwood addict. Excited to try it out!

Confession: ordered this for the look of the tube--so sexy and old school--and because I also love sandalwood. I hate the menthol eucalyptus scent of the original green version :(

Marco, how much SC did you use to create that amount lather, if you don't mind me asking? The size of an almond?

Stuff is really good on my skin. Feels extra soft. My dad shaved with it yesterday and he commented on how smooth and conditioned his face felt.

Its a winner.

Gave in and ordered on Friday... Got a shipping confirmation from the eBay seller. I hope it's all you guys say!

Had my first shave with the Proraso Sandalwood today. At first I wasn't too impressed with the performance, until I realized it likes more water than my old formula greeen, more water and the slickness improved dramatically. Just top notch, just what I expected from Proraso.
:smile:

Now the scent wasn't that much to my liking, a splash with that scent is certainly not something I'd buy. It didn't smell bad, but I prefer the green.

I ordered mine from the 'bay shortly after seeing this original post. I can't wait to give it a try. I have had great luck with my C.O. Bigelow green tube, so I am looking forward to using this. I agree with many posters above that sandalwood is a great scent. I imagine this will be my new go to shaving cream.

Top Bottom