What's new

***NEW*** Proraso Red with Sandalwood Oil and Shea Butter

Cant wait to try this. I hope this catches on strong so they decide to make a tub and aftershave. I must say I was hoping they would keep prorasos menthol kick though.

Oh boy, do they plan on making soap version of this?
I emailed asking about a soap version of the Sandalwood this is what I received.

the Nourishing shave cream (Sandalwood) is already available in tube in Italy and will be soon available in jar.

Best regards

Servizio Consumatori Proraso

Ludovico Martelli S.r.l.

Sede Legale Amministrativa Stabilimento:
Via Faentina n.169/12 - 50010 CALDINE (FI)
Tel. +39 055 737821 - Fax +39 055 7378290
e-mail: [email protected]

Better question: when is Joe going to be stocking this? I'm still waiting for his new RazoRock stuff to come out so I can make a huge order.

Not a fan of the "green" Proraso, with its menthol, but am eager to see if the new formula (without SLS and parabens), especially this Sandalwood & Shea Butter Cream, along with the "white" Pre/Post Shave Cream & After Shave Lotion. Hope we North Americans can get 'em soon!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Gents, here is the ingredients list:

Aqua, Stearic Acid, Cocos nucifera Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum parkii Butter, Theobroma cacao Seed Butter, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Metasilicate, Tetrasosium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citronellol, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Santalum album Oil.

Oh man I am EXCITED to try this! Love the green and red I have AND I love sandalwood so it looks to be the best of ALL worlds!!! Thanks for the write up!

Marco, thanks for the wonderful review. As soon as Connaught shaving has the sandalwood in stock, I am going to order it and a tube of the new green formula.

I emailed asking about a soap version of the Sandalwood this is what I received.

the Nourishing shave cream (Sandalwood) is already available in tube in Italy and will be soon available in jar.

Best regards

Servizio Consumatori Proraso

Ludovico Martelli S.r.l.

Sede Legale Amministrativa Stabilimento:
Via Faentina n.169/12 - 50010 CALDINE (FI)
Tel. +39 055 737821 - Fax +39 055 7378290
e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks for the information :)

Will Shoppers in Canada carry this? I don't like menthol and I love shea butter! Does this product use essential oils?

I'm counting on Shoppers to stock them!

Nice writeup, Marco. I look forward to the soap tub. Hopefully, they will also produce a pre/post, balm and splash.

Gents, here is the ingredients list:

Aqua, Stearic Acid, Cocos nucifera Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum parkii Butter, Theobroma cacao Seed Butter, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Metasilicate, Tetrasosium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citronellol, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Santalum album Oil.

Thanks Marco!

Top Bottom