What's new

New brush. Modern yet Retro.

I just wanted to share a picture of the latest shaving brush that I made. Set with a 24mm Grade A Silvertip knot. I'm in love with the modern yet retro appearance of this brush.
tmp_21725-20170206_215547-629532239.jpg

Dave you took it up another notch with this one. I love everything about it. The shape, the color, the understated black bead separating the cup from the handle, and the flawless finish all combine to make a fantastic brush that any if us would be proud of. That's some great work!

Dave you took it up another notch with this one. I love everything about it. The shape, the color, the understated black bead separating the cup from the handle, and the flawless finish all combine to make a fantastic brush that any if us would be proud of. That's some great work!

Thank you Jay!

Wow!!! That is a fantastic brush! I'm as picky as they come, and I can't find anything that I don't love about that brush!

You officially rock my friend! :thumbsup:

Wow!!! That is a fantastic brush! I'm as picky as they come, and I can't find anything that I don't love about that brush!

You officially rock my friend! :thumbsup:

Thank you @TobyC, and thank you for turning the picture upright. It looks even nicer that way!

I love this retro style as well - barber style, with a cream or black ferrule over a color base.
Great execution and craftsmanship.

Top Bottom