What's new

Multiple razor stands?

Have I got something for you guys!

It's advertised as a scarf holder, I guess you could use it for belts or ties as well. This is a prototype. I countersunk a screw on each side and just zipped into the wall. I'll use L brackets next time to make a floating shelf. I'll post this under the DIY thread. P.S. Only 10 bucks at container store.

Pipe holders. You can put soaps, blades, etc. in the humidor.

proxy.php

Looky what I found at the hardware store today! THe packaging advertised it as a double robe hanger, but it looks a lot like a shaving brush hook to me!

I'll probably either build it into a custom stand or just hang it on the wall. Sadly it was the last one, and it looked kinda old like it had ben around a while. I asked if they would get more in and apparently it was discontinued in 2007. :(

*EDIT* Googling "Liberty D302 double robe hook" reveals that they are indeed still available online in various colors too, though I like brass. they are actually a good size for hanging a safety razor from too which was why I was hoping to be able to get more of them.

Last edited:
Looky what I found at an Antique store yesterday. No Razors, but I got this nifty RAD RAC, and a blade case.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Test tube racks work great - I use a wooden one, it holds 6 razors. The test tube drying pegs are drilled and wire I bent for brushes fits into them and the space between the pegs and the safety razors holds a straight very nicely. All for about $12 shipped and a wire coat hanger.

Test tube racks work great - I use a wooden one, it holds 6 razors. The test tube drying pegs are drilled and wire I bent for brushes fits into them and the space between the pegs and the safety razors holds a straight very nicely. All for about $12 shipped and a wire coat hanger.

Would love to see a picture... though I'm leaning toward a Cutting Edge Razors 1-Brush + 2-DE stand with my initials engraved... seems like a steal for $9 + $3.90 SH.

Oh that's a FANTASTIC idea!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Would love to see a picture... though I'm leaning toward a Cutting Edge Razors 1-Brush + 2-DE stand with my initials engraved... seems like a steal for $9 + $3.90 SH.
nehpets4627:
I got a custom stand (can't wait until it arrives for about $15 including shipping), in 'smoke' color for 2 Brushes & 1 DE Razor from Shane @ Cutting Edge engraved with;

"A Great Lather is Half the Shave" :thumbup1:

Christopher
proxy.php

nehpets4627:
I got a custom stand (can't wait until it arrives for about $15 including shipping), in 'smoke' color for 2 Brushes & 1 DE Razor from Shane @ Cutting Edge engraved with;

"A Great Lather is Half the Shave" :thumbup1:

Christopher
proxy.php

Awesome Christopher! I bet that will look great!!! I bet you will be watching the mailbox like a hawk!

DL

I just read this thread earlier today about housing multiple razors, and was inspired. I walked down the street to a house still under construction and found this piece of scrap would and took to it with a drill and 5 minutes later have this.

$IMG_0129.jpg

Top Bottom