What's new

Multi Bingo Winners Club (MBWC)

For all Multi Bingo winners. All you need is two wins in any forum or 3BSC games and you're a member. Add MBWC to your signature and be the envy of all your friends. Obviously this is not a very big club, but we want as many members as we can get. So go sign up for Forum Bingo games and play Badger & Blade Bingo Survivors Club (3BSC) games as often as possible. We have lots of fun and you can win great prizes and get visits from the Bingo bear.

Here are the current members (updated as we add members):

Heysi (I'm the original member....some say I'm a cheater, that's what I get for winning two forum games and two 3BSC games....so far!)
@floyd923
@dangerousdon
@clyde72
@Badger babe
@TheVez2

and our newest member...

@skypsyd

Winners, please post pics of your winnings or your winning cards to inspire others to get into the bingo spirit (or to make others jealous).

I had two wins at 3bsc bingo, but couldn't have the prize shipped to me twice, so we allowed another winner.

I don't believe I put those details in the wiki.

Yeah, my 2nd win in 3BSC wasn't noted either. I don't think it needs to be. We know it and are cool with letting others visit with the bingo bear. We just want the acclaim.

I have 2 Forum wins, but no Club wins i think anyway.

Sorry. Without access to the wiki, I only have the info from about two weeks ago. I didn't see your other forum win. Which ones did you win? I thought I was the only two-time forum winner. Good on ya.

I'll add you name to the list.

Sorry. Without access to the wiki, I only have the info from about two weeks ago. I didn't see your other forum win. Which ones did you win? I thought I was the only two-time forum winner. Good on ya.

I'll add you name to the list.

I won the Speakeasy forum and the Blades Forum Bingos.
Thanks! I'm in ^_^

You won the 100 GSB's??? Now I'm jealous. I ordered some off ebay the day after that game ended. Really wanted those. What was the prize in Speakeasy?

Chapeau styles are up to the individual. We encourage stylistic individuality around here.

Top Bottom