What's new

Most cringe-worthy You-Tube music videos

Amazing thread!

The thing that really gets me with all of these videos, is that the people who made them watched them back and said, "YES!!! I need to share this with the world!"

Here's another entry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing thread!

The thing that really gets me with all of these videos, is that the people who made them watched them back and said, "YES!!! I need to share this with the world!"

Here's another entry:

I cannot imagine what state of mind one would have to be in to think this is good.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
This is a re-post of the OP since it appears the originally linked video is no longer available.

We'll see if this goes anywhere. In the course of looking for You-Tube videos to tag with in this thread, I've come across some wonderfully stinky ones. So I thought it might be fun to dedicate a thread to cringe-worthy music videos.

Here's my initial offering. I loved the earlier Yardbirds and Led Zeppelin's first album was mind-blowing. But haven't yet been able to watch this performance of Dazed and Confused from start to finish without turning away. My problem is with Relf, the lead vocalist, who penned the lyrics (I hadn't known that before about five minutes ago). Every time I watch, I wonder what Page must be thinking.

Maybe it's just me. This was apparently a popular number on the Yardbirds' last two American tours.

I do too. Not just for the fun cheesy music, but for his sincere joy during all of it.

Yeah. Especially since he it that way because Soviet censors wouldn't allow him to sing the real lyrics to that song. At least, that's the story I read about it.

I think Mr. Trololo should win the prize right now. It is very unlikely that anyone in the next thousand years would produce such a cringe-worthy sound.

Top Bottom