Norfolk, VA
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
Enlisted Navy
What is your favorite shave setup?
Merkur 34C/Astra SP
Simpson Chubby 1 Best Badger
GFT Sandalwood Cream + Skin Food Post shave
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Motorcycles, I own a 2015 Yamaha FZ07. Shooting, currently a Glock 21. Cars, craft beer, and NFL football.
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I have a collection of almost 100 vintage and modern razors. I am interested in everything that is shaving, from artwork and advertisements, to mugs, strops, wacky razors, and old ratty brushes. I think that I got involved in wetshaving to appreciate how our forefathers lived their daily lives. It all started for me when I found my grandfathers black beauty in a medicine cabinet and gave it a whirl, about 2 years ago. It has been nothing but fun since then.

Welcome to the Hall of Fame, Matt! Most develop RAD after they join. I suspect you'll fit in well around here.

Welcome to B&B, Matt. Enjoy your shaves! What do you do in the Navy?
thank you. actually been around a little over a year here, just now getting around to the hall of fame! i am an aircraft maintainer, specifically the engines on the E-2D Hawkeye

thank you. actually been around a little over a year here, just now getting around to the hall of fame! i am an aircraft maintainer, specifically the engines on the E-2D Hawkeye

I was a journalist (JO) on the Coral Sea (CV43, Midway class). The job is now MMS, and the old boat was sold for scrap 20+ years ago. We flew E2B Hawkeyes; very impressive birds.

Top Bottom