What's new

Memorial Day Weekend project- Tinsky pipe kit

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
What is really sad is now I am hesitant to smoke it :lol: I don't want to char it all up!

I am such a girlie-man.

Can you pick this up locally since it is a Hawaii product?
http://www.thebeelinestore.com/single-pack.html
proxy.php

It's a waxed hemp wick that you can bend a bit and get into a bowl more easily. Seems like it would work for easier lighting with less risk of charring the top.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Hmmmm, I would likely have to visit a headshop, but that would be interesting.

Thanks!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
HoTW got the nod for the first 1/3 bowl break in. I would be lying if I said it smokes any less than excellent!

proxy.php

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Just finished the smoke. Smoked all the way down to the bottom, with dry crispy dottle- a first for this pipe novice. I can't wait to smoke a full bowl in this!

Man, that came out really sweet, Kent. Great job!

I don't have to build a pipe right now... I don't have to build a pipe right now... I don't have to build a pipe right now.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Man, that came out really sweet, Kent. Great job!

I don't have to build a pipe right now... I don't have to build a pipe right now... I don't have to build a pipe right now.

Just do it! If you tell Mark, Mr. Tinsky to you and I :), what exactly you are planning on doing, he will set you up.

I know, I know. It's really not a question of "if" - it was a foregone conclusion as soon as I saw Rich's. It's really a matter of "when" - transferring in a month and moving cross country. Once I get settled in on the west coast it's high on the list.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Yeah, so, umm...I'd appreciate it if guys like you would stop making sweet-looking pipes for a while so that I can keep that desire (PKAD?) in check until then.
I may order a kit next week.

I kid (I think)

Going to have to get to work on my paneled poker.

I was going to do a freehand churchwarden, but I changed my mind after seeing Kent's and one of the POTD postings today.

Top Bottom