What's new

Medical Prep and Lab Blues?

Paul from Connaught said the Labs are oil coated and the Preps are not. I ordered the Personna sample pack from them recently and from the wrapper you can't tell the difference.

Last edited:
(Funny you should mention this, as I picked some up, gave one shave a shot, and was thinking "they are not for me". I sold them on the BST, and that member, that has used them before, was unhappy as well. We are currently trying to figure out what is going on with this batch of blades, but it would be interesting if we could talk via PM, if you are open to that. Would love to see where you sourced yours.)

What razor are you using????

I have tried them now (Med Preps) and found them to be very uncomfortable. Not for me, I'm afraid.

I have some meds and labs that came with my sample. I haven't used the labs yet (will next), but the meds are so nice and smooth and jumped to the top of my list above feathers. For the guys that got bad ones; would someone be interested in sending me one of the bad ones you got so I can test. I would be curious to see what it would be like in identical situation. Shave at the same time using one blade for one side of my face/head and the other for the other.

Top Bottom