What's new

Maggard's Razors

I just received my DE starter kit from them a couple days ago. Great communication, super fast shipping and I'm VERY HAPPY with the products. Used the Maggard R6 for my first ever DE shave and was quite happy with everything about it. I'm sure I'll be a return shopper!:thumbup1:

Ordered from them a couple weeks ago for first time and had tracking numbers in 30 mins and order arrived 2 days eariler than expected! Definitely will be a repeat customer.

I actually caught wind of them through the mustache and blade podcast that HTGAM puts on.

I heard about them on the mustache and blade podcast as well and decided to check out their website. I just bought my first DE razor from them about two weeks ago. They were great to work with and they shipped my order out immediately. Can't ask for more than that. Wish I lived closer to their store, I'd like to visit them.

I've bought from them - got the shaving soap sampler once. Fast service and terrific people to do business with.

Just don't get between them and hockey season.:biggrin1:

brad has some of the best tutorial videos on youtube on straight blade restoration you will see. he does an amazing job!
i have conversed with him a couple times before. i was a skeptic when it came to a brick and mortar store but,, it looks like he is doing just fine. just more proof i guess that, "where there is quality, there are customers".

Top Bottom