What's new

Lower NJ Possible Meeting

Yes!!!!!

I'd even take a day off from work to attend this. I did the last time I went to one, this was around 2011 in Somerset, NJ.

I'm not sure where the geographical center of South Jersey is, but I'm up for anywhere as long as I don't have to pay a fortune to park my car.

Last edited:
Let's do it!

The geographical center of South Jersey appears to be around Shamong and Hammonton. There's a place in that area, on 206, called Pic-A-Lilly, supposed to have great food.

Let's do it!

The geographical center of South Jersey appears to be around Shamong and Hammonton. There's a place in that area, on 206, called Pic-A-Lilly, supposed to have great food.

Yeah, I'm familiar with that place. Never been in there, but I know its popular. http://www.picalilli.com/

But before we firm up on selecting a location, let's see who else is coming.
I suspect we'll get a fair amount of guys attending from Philly and CNJ/NNJ/NYC attending, also.

Best day of the week for me to do this would be Sunday afternoon, but if another time is more convenient for everyone else, I'll just put in for a vacation day from work so I can attend. I just need about 3 weeks ahead so the paperwork flows through in time.

Last edited:
Well we only have three members interested so what I might do is place a post in General Section and PM other members to boost out come .. I am not sure if you guys want to do the same .. Also there are a couple vendors here in NJ maybe we can invite them too ??Do you guys have any other suggestions???

Well we only have three members interested so what I might do is place a post in General Section and PM other members to boost out come .. I am not sure if you guys want to do the same .. Also there are a couple vendors here in NJ maybe we can invite them too ??Do you guys have any other suggestions???

Yes, I was a little dismayed at the initial small turnout, but this thread has only been running a couple of days.

Other local members that I know about:
alex2363
JBaker23

These are just the members I know are still active, there are plenty more that have been here but no longer posting.
And it just includes the ones that are in SNJ.

Local vendors that I know about:
Rudy Vey
Catie's Bubbles
Stone River Soap Works ( MilfordNJguy )
Shave-a-buck

A meetup in SNJ will probably attract guys from the Philly area, Delaware, NNJ and NYC ... perhaps advertise this in threads for other meetups that have happened for those groups as well.

i live in the Glassboro area, I think the best geographically area for nj ny pa and Delaware would be cherry hill. Right outside of philly and easy shot either up 295 or down 295 for the neighboring states

i live in the Glassboro area, I think the best geographically area for nj ny pa and Delaware would be cherry hill. Right outside of philly and easy shot either up 295 or down 295 for the neighboring states

Plus One ...
CH is Geographically Desirable
and it has an abundance of Upscale Dining and Shopping venues.

I propose we shoot for a meet up NLT mid-January ...
... that gives us 60 days to plan Logistics.

We are willing to meet if it's in the NYC area.
South Jersey is closer to the Philadelphia area, but we would expect to see members from NYC show up as well. You can probably arrange to catch a ride with one of them back and forth. It's roughly a 2 hour drive from Manhattan, depending on where we decide to meet, which is still undecided.

In any case ... We'd love to have you here!

Top Bottom