What's new

Looking for fellow Canadians

I'm in the Brockville area...sadly I'm rarely home because I travel all over north america for work....but hey you never know I might just be in someone's neighborhood one day...lol

Scarborough,Ont ...also know as Scarlem, Scarberia etc ..... looking for a line on where to buy good blades other than Commercial Ontario outlets such as Mensessentials, Fendrihans, Italian Barber, Classic Edge ... I have bought all they have, need more variety ... Lion, Boker, Lea etc...

Scarborough,Ont ...also know as Scarlem, Scarberia etc ..... looking for a line on where to buy good blades other than Commercial Ontario outlets such as Mensessentials, Fendrihans, Italian Barber, Classic Edge ... I have bought all they have, need more variety ... Lion, Boker, Lea etc...

I have ordered a few times from Connaught Shaving in England.

Good prices and delivery.

I've had good luck on ebay with blades. There are a couple Russian vendors that sell Russian made blades at very good prices. I've also bought blades from India on eBay without issues.

I've also used Amazon. The first 100 Astra SPs I bought were on Amazon.

imcndn

Hehehe, I am south Scarborough, by Kingston road, never heard the term Scarberia, which is pretty funny, given that I am from Siberia

That is a really nice area I used to love the section of the drive hwy 11 Nipigon to North Bay. Dinner right before the hill as you come down into North Bay. Bay truck stop. Felt like a throwback from the 70's. Great area to live up there if you can find a good job.
I'm in Northern Ontario. Living in Temiskaming Shores / New Liskeard, Ontario area. About an hour and a half north of North Bay, Ontario.

Top Bottom