What's new

Lets see your starting line-up

Heres mine
proxy.php
[/IMG]
Left to Right: A.B.T. Custom awaiting knot, 620, Vie Long Pony, Favour custom,Duke 2, Favour Custom

$2012-07-11 15.07.27.jpg
From Left to Right Bottom Row: Dubl Duck Re-knot TGN Finest Fan, Chubby 2 (best), Duke 2 (best), M&F Chubby, M&F 1/1, Classic 2 (best), Klenzo Re-knot D01 2-band (Rudy Vey), Body Shop, SOC Boar. Top Row: Wee Scot

Last edited:
These 7 usually get the most playing time each day of the week. Those Heritage knots may think they're all high and mighty sitting up on that Chubby 2 but that Chubster is a MONSTER and its uber dense Super 3 Band knot holds it own and then some!

$2012-07-11_19-30-33_684.jpg

Hey Bravado, "IF" u had to pick just one.....for life. (u choose the scenerio, stranded island, shavepocolyose etc etc) ;)

Hey Bravado, "IF" u had to pick just one.....for life. (u choose the scenerio, stranded island, shavepocolyose etc etc) ;)

Questions like this give me so much anxiety.. I might need to sleep on this one but I know its between the CH2 Super and Thater 2 Band. In general I find, I reach for either the Thaters or Simpsons 3 band Supers the most. I know what that doesn't narrow it down to one brush but I'd say I've made some tremendous strides when you consider I've tried at least one of every top brush manufacture in the market and can finally narrow it down to 2. If I have a nightmare about the shavepocolypse, I'll let you which one ultimately survived.

$MeinePinsel2.jpg

From left to right: Hans Baier Exclusiv 30mm Silvertip, Hans Baier Bone Handle 26 mm Silvertip, Hans Baier 22 mm (cheap brush, but a fantastic workhorse), B & B 2012 LE, Rodney Neep 1248 Fire Burl custom Extra Silvertip.

Last edited:
Top Bottom