What's new

Least favorite AS scents? Not a bash!

I don't think I'm liking Italian citrus. I was so excited about it, it sounded like it was right up my alley. I wish I could describe the scent as I smell it but I can't put my finger on it. Anyways my final answer is I don't like it.

I would have to say this is the only one so far that has surprised me. I'm tempted to trade you a brush handle for the bottle... but nah!

I really don't have an aftershave that I do not like (and I have tried a lot). However, there are a few the SWMBO does not like hence I cannot wear them often. I shower and shave at night before bed...so any scent that she finds repulsive is not a good thing :lol1:

RazoRock Tuscan Oud - I can only use a small amount because it is such a potent scent. It's darn good one but it is sooooo strong.

Aqua Velva Ice Blue - A definite no-no in her book

Pinaud Clubman - Same AV Ice Blue :(

I'm interested in trying one of the "newer" Old Spice scents just for a spin. Fresh lime sounds like something I could line up with.
Check out some of the sellers from India on eBay
Old Spice Original, Fresh Lime and Musk are available in 50ml, 100ml & 150ml glass bottles, usually with free shipping.
Be wary of any listings claiming to sell Shulton - the names Shulton and Old Spice are owned by Procter & Gamble and made in India by Rubicon
Also make sure you're buying a glass bottle with a stopper - the dreaded glass atomiser bottles are out there too - yuk !!

Check out some of the sellers from India on eBay
Old Spice Original, Fresh Lime and Musk are available in 50ml, 100ml & 150ml glass bottles, usually with free shipping.
Be wary of any listings claiming to sell Shulton - the names Shulton and Old Spice are owned by Procter & Gamble and made in India by Rubicon
Also make sure you're buying a glass bottle with a stopper - the dreaded glass atomiser bottles are out there too - yuk !!

Appreciate those pointers Adam.

I know of only two types of aftershave splash I don't like: those with a fleeting scent, and those that smell like Vick's VapoRub. The former category includes Lucky Tiger and Speick, and the latter includes Proraso Green. Out of my 100+ bottles, these are the only two types I don't use (and they ultimately get PIF'd). Nothing against them, just not my style. And I don't like using balms, witch hazel or alum--a good alcohol splash is all I need!

Old Spice Leather has to be my least favourite After Shave. Its just a strange smell and it doesn't mix well with me at all. I got the " Smells like Cat Pee" comment from SWMBO so its buried in the depths of my cabinet.
I do pull it out once and while when she is away so it still gets some use.

Top Bottom