What's new

Lather and Wood soap

Hello Gents and Ladies. I'm am fairly new to wet shaving but thoroughly enthralled with it. My question is I have heard great things about Lather and Wood shave soap and thinking about purchasing it. I would love to here if anyone has used it and would appreciate any opinions and feed back about it. Thanks for your time.

Hello Gents and Ladies. I'm am fairly new to wet shaving but thoroughly enthralled with it. My question is I have heard great things about Lather and Wood shave soap and thinking about purchasing it. I would love to here if anyone has used it and would appreciate any opinions and feed back about it. Thanks for your time.

I have tried Lather & Wood Sandalwood; great scent, but found the performance to be adequate. However their customer service was exceptional.

Phoenix Artist Accouterments performs significantly better for me.

Welcome to B&B, Mr. Rib! My only experience with Lather and Wood is their pre-shave oil which I like. I bought it on Amazon. The oil adds a great deal of slickness to my shaves and the customer service is out of this world. A few days after my purchase, Lather and Wood contacted me asking if I was satisfied with the product, I responded by saying that I am new to wet shaving, but the pre-shave oil seems to be working well. They responded by sending me a free bottle of the shave oil. Outstanding customer service like that is unheard of. If I were you, I wouldn't hesitate to make a purchase from them because they'll make sure you're satisfied. Good luck!

@Mr.Rib Welcome to Badger & Blade! Like others here, I have not tried this brand of soap. Go on over to the Soaps Forum and post this question there. I am sure you will get some very informative answers there. Again...welcome to B&B!

Welcome to the forum.
I too would suggest starting with the tried and trusted brands whilst you build up your technique.
I have never heard of Lather and Wood.

Welcome to B&B, Mr. Rib! My only experience with Lather and Wood is their pre-shave oil which I like. I bought it on Amazon. The oil adds a great deal of slickness to my shaves and the customer service is out of this world. A few days after my purchase, Lather and Wood contacted me asking if I was satisfied with the product, I responded by saying that I am new to wet shaving, but the pre-shave oil seems to be working well. They responded by sending me a free bottle of the shave oil. Outstanding customer service like that is unheard of. If I were you, I wouldn't hesitate to make a purchase from them because they'll make sure you're satisfied. Good luck!
Thanks for the info it's much appreciated.

Top Bottom