What's new

Kevdogg's inspirational Weight Loss thread

Kev, I have been following from the beginning, and to me, the most important thing is that no matter how many setbacks you have, you keep coming back to give it another go. I don't see a lot of quit in you. Keep it up!

Been up and down the last month. Been busy and have not tracked like I needed to somedays were well somedays were 8000 calories.

Kevin, I wish you well. Keep at it, and you'll see progress. If tempted, think it through and remember the remorse you've felt after overeating. :thumbup1:

As Bruce said, even if it's tough to get in a rhythm, work to control your intake. We've all suggested not keeping junk in your house. I recommend doing the same at work. Apples and other "hard" fruit keep a long time on a desk or in a drawer and might satisfy you until you can have a healthful meal.

I have just been reading your progress and good job mate. It's all about keeping positive and eating correctly.

It's hard to eat correctly these days especially when fresh food is expensive and processed rubbish isn't. Also they are more convenient to prepare.

I am going to use your effort as inspiration to loose weight myself. I weigh about 100kg and for my height I'm not overly large I am still carrying a bit of beef. So if anything you are inspiring others from your continuing.

Good job keep it up and I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

Thanks.

"Another day, a whole 'nother set of possibilities."

MacGyver

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Been on the sidelines rooting for you Kev!
Saw that maybe, just maybe you could use just a wee bit extra encouragement right now!
You give'em hell and keep on keeping on!!!
We are all here rooting for you!!

marty

Update: I am having issues with my right knee and hip to the point I need to use a walking stick to move around. For those who need encouragement to get on their path. Do it now!!! Don't be like me and wait until your body falls apart. Have a Drs appt next week for the joint pain and will be doing this round under dr supervision hopefully.

Top Bottom