What's new

Kansas City get together

I think the only way to do it is to pick a date and who ever shows up, shows up. Get a get together off the ground and it might take off from there.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
I think the only way to do it is to pick a date and who ever shows up, shows up. Get a get together off the ground and it might take off from there.

You're right. I actually had picked one (first weekend in August). Then someone who had offered to help and really wanted to join asked if it could possibly be a different date. At that point I stepped back and no other date emerged.

You're right. I actually had picked one (first weekend in August). Then someone who had offered to help and really wanted to join asked if it could possibly be a different date. At that point I stepped back and no other date emerged.

I think it was extremely nice of you to offer up your house as a meeting point. I also commend you for wanting to let others decide on a date, so as many members could come as possible.

I think if you decide to still do this, just pick a date and like my dad says " if they show up they show up, if they don't i'll still be here "

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
I think it was extremely nice of you to offer up your house as a meeting point. I also commend you for wanting to let others decide on a date, so as many members could come as possible.

I think if you decide to still do this, just pick a date and like my dad says " if they show up they show up, if they don't i'll still be here "

You're right. Better to just pick a date and then try to get an approximate count.

Im still very interested, but my work schedule will be changing to tues Fri sat soon. I hope I will still be able to make it. Ill make sure to keep an eye on this thread

Bump!

Back in town next weekend; can do something May 4th. Is anyone available? Would probably be breakfast and/or lunch.

Top Bottom